Saturday, February 2, 2013

WHO IS REALLY ON THE MY SIDE?


WHO IS REALLY ON THE MY SIDE?

I have only one focus, one vision, one goal of My heart. All of heaven is on board with Me, and knows what's on My heart. At the worst time in My existence, I shared it when I prayed, " Father, Your kingdom come, and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 (AMP) Restoring His creation back to Himself is not only the heartbeat of My Father but the triune God head and all of the hosts of heaven and even "the whole creation of irrational creatures has been moaning together in the pains of labor until now. [23] And not only the creation, but you too, who have and enjoy the firstfruits of the Holy Spirit, a foretaste of the blissful things to come groan inwardly as you wait for the redemption of your bodies from sensuality and the grave, which will reveal our adoption (our manifestation as God's sons)." Romans 8:22-23 (AMP)

Anyone who says they are following Me must follow My heart, and focus all their attention on what is important to Me. First of all, I "came to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10 (AMP) "Just as I came, not to be waited on, but to serve, and to give My life as a ransom for many, and pay the price to set them free." Matthew 20:28 (AMP) Every kingdom person "seeks (aims at and strives after) first of all My kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and they have no interest in material things but they will be given them besides. [34] So they do not worry nor are they anxious about tomorrow, for they know tomorrow will have it's own worries and anxieties. They are too focused, to go beyond one day, knowing that each day has is its own trouble." Matthew 6:33-34 (AMP)

Really, let's be completely open about you and the kingdom, let's see if your seeking My kingdom first. In the last month, how much of your focus has been on My kingdom. Ok, I will put it this way, how many times have you clearly witnessed to someone about Me and the good news of My forgiveness? How many people have you laid hands on so they could recover? How many people have you joyfully served, wanting no pay? How many hours a day have you spent with Me exclusively, waiting in My presence? And how are you doing with your money situation, remember what I said, "you were not to gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal." Matthew 6:19 (AMP) You were told to invest everything into the kingdom! Some of you are doing very well!

The kingdom person consecrates every thing he has to building the kingdom, because he "reckons himself to be dead indeed unto sin and the pride of life, but alive unto God through My work on the cross." Romans 6:11 (KJV) Kingdom people are possessed by love, the same love that took Me to the cross. I long to fill young and old with My love but it cannot be possessed, without first laying down your life. You absolutely cannot have it both ways, "No one can serve two masters; either will hate the kingdom and love the world, or you will stand by and be devoted to the kingdom and despise and be against the World. You cannot serve God and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in)." Matthew 6:24 (AMP)

You are either building your house or Mine which is it? My advice is forget your house, because "in My Father's house there are many dwelling places (homes). If it were not so, I would have told you; for I went away to prepare a place for you. [3] And now I have a place ready for you, if you are really on My side. I will come back again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also, living in a home I designed and built." John 14:2-3 (AMP) If you build My kingdom down there and get the bride ready, I will build you a home up here and soon you will say, "Let us rejoice and shout for joy exulting and triumphant! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb at last has come, and His bride has prepared herself." Revelation 19:7 (AMP)

I am very serious when I say, live as simply as you possibly can, pour all you have into My kingdom because everything you have leftover will count against you. Don't look so surprised, you know "if anyone builds upon the Foundation, whether it be with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, [13] ... it will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test and critically appraise the character and worth of the work each person has done. [14] If the work which any person has built on this Foundation, any product of his efforts, whatever survives this test, he will get his reward. [15] But if any person's work is burned up under the test, he will suffer the loss of it all, losing his house up here, though he himself will be saved, but only as one who has passed through fire, having nothing for eternity." 1 Corinthians 3:12-15 (AMP)
 
Many of the first thought I was kidding and have traded their reward for the so called American dream, but now many of the last have seen the folly of it, and that's why I said, "many that are first shall be last; and the last shall be first." Matthew 19:30 (KJV) So now I ask again, who's really on My side?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment