Sunday, February 3, 2013

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY CHICKS

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR MY CHICKS

There are more chicks today, than ever before, people who are vulnerable to attack and have no covering. Most of them, have no knowledge that I am a loving God, longing to cover them with My wings. Oh, How often would I have gathered you together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings,...!" Matthew 23:37 (AMP) but you were taught, I did not exist!

Ju...st as in Daniel's time, the governments have set up colleges and universities where the "brightest children of the highest IQ, are well favoured, and skilful in all wisdom, and cunning in knowledge, and understanding science, and such as had ability in them to stand in the king's palace, and whom they might teach the learning and the tongue of the new age." Daniel 1:4 (KJV) As a result you have fools for world leaders, who deny My very existence and power.

As a result of this apostasy you also have a generation of innocent little ones who never had a chance to know Me. They were not the brightest and highest IQ, but I put no value on man's IQ, I value the size of Man's faith. Faith impresses Me. The carnal church has adopted the worlds philosophy and seeks the high IQ people, along with the talented, and the wealthy. They church has ignored you, along with the poor, the downtrodden, the addicted, the prisoner, but I will not.

I have an army of people who have My heart, who do not serve earthly kings, that will "leave the ninety and nine in the church walls, and go into the drug infested areas, and seek those who have been denied the truth and lied to and cheated out if their inheritance.[13] and when they find you, verily I say unto you, I will rejoice more over you, than of the ninety and nine which are safely, inside the four walls of the church. [14] Those that I am sending know, it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of you little ones should perish." Matthew 18:12-14 (KJV)

I was there when you were walking in the counsel of the ungodly, and in the way of sinners, and sitting in the seat of the scornful." Psalm 1:1 (KJV) No one took you to Sunday school, so you had no idea of how much I love you. From grade school to college, ungodly counselors told you, I didn't exist, and now look at you. You are a mess, but I love you just as you are, and I am sending My people looking for you. I told them to "Go quickly into the great streets and the small streets knock on the doors of the city and bring in here the addicts and their children, the hookers and their children, the ex-cons and their children, also the poor and the disabled and the blind and the lame.

[23] They have orders to, Go out into the highways, the parks and back alleys and urge and constrain you to yield and come in, so that my house may be filled." Luke 14:21,23 (AMP) You are precious to Me and I will not forsake you! The religious of the world have written you off, but I am looking at your heart. When I fill you with My Holy Spirit, and you have been discipled by My army, "I will give you knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and you will have understanding in all visions and dreams. [20] And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, and when the leaders of the world enquire of you, they will find you ten times better than all the professors and politicians that are in the world." Daniel 1:17,20 (KJV)

Always remember this, "I execute justice for the fatherless and the widow, and I love the stranger or temporary resident and give him food and clothing. [19] Therefore anyone who follows Me, loves the stranger and sojourner, for they were all once strangers and sojourners in the land of the worldly kings elite." Deuteronomy 10:18-19 (AMP) Do not fear, I am coming for you and I will never leave or forsake you!

No comments:

Post a Comment