Wednesday, February 13, 2013

HOW MANY PUT DOWNS HAVE YOU SURVIVED?

HOW MANY PUT DOWNS HAVE YOU SURVIVED?

When a skyscraper is built the contractor first must go down deep into the earth, with the steel pilings almost as deep as the structure is high. This enables the structure to withstand hurricane force winds and earthquakes. The depth determines the height. Each blow of the pile driver, shakes the ground for hundreds of feet around. Each blow is earth shattering and shows no mercy on the pylons, sometimes for days and weeks, on end. Each blow will allow the building to go a few inches higher.

In the spiritual life many a would be skyscraper has fallen because they looked at themselves as being great and they were invaded by the same spirit as satan was. "He said in his heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: [14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." Isaiah 14:13-14 (KJV) It is never to this degree but the core in the heart is the same.

In order to be a tall spiritual edifice in the kingdom you must survive many put downs, disappointments, failures, brick walls, and ditches. Each one is a blow that makes the pylon of your life go deeper into the solid rock. My apostle Paul, was a proud man and "he was a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: [16] but I said, I would show him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake." Acts 9:15-16 (KJV)

The suffering is never without purpose, it is a necessary part of character building in order to stand tall in the glory of the kingdom. "The Spirit Himself thus testifies together with our own spirit, assuring us that we are children of God. [17] And if we are His children, then we are His heirs also: heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ sharing His inheritance with Him; only we must share His suffering if we are to share His glory. [18] But what of that? For I consider that the sufferings of this present time (this present life) are not worth being compared with the glory that is about to be revealed to us and in us and for us and conferred on us!" Romans 8:16-18 (AMP)

Don't ever think I have left you or that I am against you during these times of suffering. In fact I am closer to you than at any other time, because I know the pain and you are thinking, "O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: but I am waiting for you to say, nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt." Matthew 26:39 (KJV) When I hear you say this, we can start building you to the heights you were created to reach, and you will stand tall and bring great glory to My Father.

I know you never wanted that divorce, and I saw the day your kids said you were crazy. I heard them hang up on you and say, don't call here again! I was there when things were stolen from you, when people cancelled on you, when former friends, would deliberately sit at another table. These are all painful designs, that drive your roots deep into kingdom soil, all because I have great plans for you. Listen, "I know the way that you take: and when I have tried you, you will come forth as gold. [11] Your foot will hold it's steps, My way you will keep, and you will not declined or become proud. [12] Neither will you go back from the commandment of My lips; When I am finished with you, you will esteem My every word more than your necessary food ." Job 23:10-12 (KJV)

Bottom line: You have to trust Me that, "I am working all things together and are fitting things into a plan for good to and for you, because you love Me and are called according to My design and purpose." Romans 8:28 (AMP) and when
the rain falls and the floods come and the winds blow and beat against your house; it will not fall, because it had been founded deep into the rock." Matthew 7:25 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment