Tuesday, February 19, 2013

THE BAD PEOPLE IN HEAVEN

THE BAD PEOPLE IN HEAVEN

This will upset some of you, but this is My kingdom and I let in who I please. Just when you scholars thought you had it all figured out, with the exact formula to entering the kingdom, I am announcing "I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion, and there is nothing you can do about it! [16] So then it is not of him that wills to get in, nor of him that runs a good works race, but of God that shows mercy." Romans 9:15-16 (KJV)

I am so fed up with the lukewarm and the religious, and the self righteous people, I am sending My servants out on the crossroads and inviting as many as they found, both bad and good, so the room in which the wedding feast is held will be filled with guests. [11] And when I come in to view the guests, and I see a man there who has on no wedding garment. [12] I will say, Friend, how did you come in here without putting on the appropriate wedding garment? And he will be speechless (muzzled, gagged) because he was so religious he never missed a service on earth" he thought that was the formula. [13] Then I will say to the attendants, Tie him hand and foot, and throw him into the darkness outside; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. [14] For many are called (invited and summoned), but few are chosen." Matthew 22:10-14 (AMP)

In the kingdom we have little regard for the words I'm sorry because it has no depth. The kingdom password word is repent, and when the whore munger, and the pervert, yes even dirty rotten off scouring child molester, repents, changes his mind, and allows My blood to wash away His sin, he is as clean I am, because it's My blood, that is covering him. Every Christian on earth is sure Hitler is in hell, and every Jew is sure of it. You have no idea if he repented in his dying, or not! Some of you have deep hidden bitterness you are hoping and praying he didn't. Some are so bitter, you are saying, if he is there I would rather go to hell.

Pharaoh was an early day hitler and I said of Pharaoh, "I have raised you up for the very purpose of displaying My power in dealing with My children, so that My name may be proclaimed the whole world over. [18] So then I have mercy on whomever I will (choose) and I harden (makes stubborn and unyielding the heart of) whomever I will. [19] You will say to me, Why then do I still find fault and blame you for sinning? For who can resist and withstand My will? [20] But I ask, who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to Me? Will what is formed say to Him that formed it, Why have you made me thus? [21] Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same mass (lump) one vessel for beauty and distinction and honorable use, and another for menial or ignoble and dishonorable use?" Romans 9:17-21 (AMP)

Many relatives of those children who Paul fed to the lions, for the entertainment of roman leaders, we're sure he would burn in hell forever. It was advertised as your Monday night football, "DON'T MISS THIS WEEK'S CHRISTIAN EATING" This week is a Saul of Tarsus special! Twenty five entire families will be eaten all at once by 12 starving lions. Tickets are on sale at the box office.
 
If you have any bitterness or unforgiveness in your heart for anyone, you are without a wedding garment. Your closest friends may not catch it, because you cover it so well with spiritual activity, but I will see your naked judgmental body plainly. Please I do not want to embarrass you and throw you out. Repent just like Paul did and Son of Sam did, and like the drug dealer, the pimp, the rapist did. And guess what, just like the good guy that did nothing but good all his life, had too. Bottom line is: every one who truly repents and is covered by My blood is in the kingdom. Everyone who judges someone unworthy will be judged unworthy. "For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you use to deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you." Matthew 7:2 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. SO VERY ANOINTED! ARE THESE WORDS OF TRUTH!
    REPENT IS TRULY A NEEDED WORD IN AMERICAN CHURCHES TODAY!

    I WORKED AS A CHURCH SECRETARY--
    I SAW SO MUCH FROM BEING A BACKGROUND WORKER AND AM EVER THANKFUL FOR THOSE YEARS OF REVELATION KNOWLEDGE OF SEEING THE HARD HEARTS WITHIN!

    OUR LORD SHOWS NO PARTIALITY!
    IT ALWAYS BROKE MY HEART TO SEE WOUNDED SPIRITUAL WARRIORS COME INTO THE CHURCH HOPING (FOR IT TO BE A SPIRITUAL HOSPITAL) BUT THEY FOUND IT REJECTING AND THEY WERE STONED AND DRIVEN OUT BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T LOOK LIKE OR SPEAK LIKE ALL THE OTHER SHEEP.

    THESE WERE THE ONES WHO TRULY KNEW JESUS AND DONE AS HE HAD SAID THEY PICKED UP THEIR CROSS DAILY AND HAD GONE OUT INTO THE HIGHWAYS AND BY WAYS-- FIGHTING FOR LOST SOULS -- THESE SHALL HAVE A GREAT REWARD IN HEAVEN!

    1 Corinthians 12
    21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” 22 On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, 23 and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, 24 while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, 25 so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. 26 If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

    MATTHEW 25:
    31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

    34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
    37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

    40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
    41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

    44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

    45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
    46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

    ReplyDelete