Saturday, September 10, 2011

ARE YOU A PART OF THE BODY OR A BODY PART?

ARE YOU A PART OF THE BODY OR A BODY PART? I am the head of My body, the Body of Christ, and I am returning for a beautiful bride. A bride that is all together and lovely. A spotless, sin free and loving bride. I want all those who claim Me, to be part of that bride. For one reason or another, many refuse to become attached to My body. Many just want to go to heaven, but do not want to be intimate with Me. "Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands."Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP) Many have been hurt and abused by a carnal shepherd and group who claim to be My body but are far from it. However this is not an excuse to stay disconnected from the body. You will either be connected to a body or be a body part, their are no other options, unless you flat out deny Me. If you stay disconnected from the body, you will become friends with the world and your heart will be drawn away from Me.  "These people draw near Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts hold off and are far away from Me. [9] Uselessly do they worship Me, for they teach as doctrines the commands of men." Matthew 15:8-9 (AMP) I have left the 99 and I am searching and calling for those that have been driven away, I want to restore them to the true body. In their hurt they have found acceptance in the world and have become comfortable, and enjoy the fellowship of the world more than My body. I am calling night and day, "return to Me, My beloved, it was not I, that abused you, but ungodly people claiming to know Me". "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them, even to the spiritual shepherds, Thus says the Lord God: Woe to the spiritual shepherds of Israel who feed themselves! Should not the shepherds feed the sheep? [4] The diseased and weak you have not strengthened, the sick you have not healed, the hurt and crippled you have not bandaged, those gone astray you have not brought back, the lost you have not sought to find, but with force and hardhearted harshness you have ruled them." "For the Son of man came to save from the penalty of eternal death that which was lost. [12] What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray and gets lost, will he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountain and go in search of the one that is lost? [13] And if it should be that he finds it, truly I say to you, he rejoices more over it than over the ninety-nine that did not get lost. [14] Just so it is not the will of My Father Who is in heaven that one of these little ones should be lost and perish." Matthew 18:11-14 (AMP) As long as the lamb is away from the flock it is lost. I am determined to find each one and return them to safety and fit them into My body. However when I find them, they can refuse to return with Me, and they will be lost forever. If they refuse to detach from the comfort of darkness, I will not force them.  No matter how beautiful a part of the body may be, when it is detached it becomes grotesque. Have you ever been presented with a beautiful eye removed from a body, or a heart or liver. Only when it it is reattached does it become beautiful again. To those who are detached, I  say, "Let go of your hurts and worldly friends and trust Me again to place you in My body that I have prepared for you." I do not want to leave you behind, but I will not force you. I gave My life for you! And now I have searched and found you again. Please return with Me, I have a beautiful life for you in the body.  If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? [18] But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. [19] And if they were all one member, where were the body? [20] But now are they many members, yet but one body. [21] And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. [22] Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: [23] And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.1 Corinthians 12:17-23 (KJV) Matthew 25:10-13 (AMP) But while they were going away(from the body) to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were prepared went in with him to the marriage feast; and the door was shut. [11] Later the other virgins also came and said, Lord, Lord, open the door to us! [12] But He replied, I solemnly declare to you, I do not know you I am not acquainted with you. [13] Watch therefore give strict attention and be cautious and active, for you know neither the day nor the hour when the Son of Man will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment