Friday, September 23, 2011

YOU CAN DRIBBLE THE BALL BUT NOW YOU MUST SCORE

YOU CAN DRIBBLE THE BALL BUT NOW YOU MUST SCORE Millions of My people who have been in obscurity for years are now being released from training to demonstrate anointing. True anointing that is outside the 4 walls of a building. What most people call anointing has been a natural ability to deliver a sermon well. I am talking about being anointed for action. Action that changes lives.  The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me the Anointed One, the Messiah to preach the good news (the Gospel) to the poor; He has sent Me to announce release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to send forth as delivered those who are oppressed who are downtrodden, bruised, crushed, and broken down by calamity,Luke 4:18 (AMP) Now I want you to see the results of real anointing. My anointing is multiple layered, reaching far beyond words. It's  as one who can both dribble the ball and also go in and make the shot. Most to this point have only been dribbling the ball but not able to score life, by changing lives. Here is the other half of My anointing.  For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink, I was a stranger and you brought Me together with yourselves and welcomed and entertained and lodged Me, [36] I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me with help and ministering care, I was in prison and you came to see Me. [37] Then the just and upright will answer Him, Lord, when did we see You hungry and gave You food, or thirsty and gave You something to drink? [40] And the King will reply to them, Truly I tell you, in so far as you did it for one of the least in the estimation of men of these My brethren, you did it for Me. Matthew 25:35-37,40 (AMP) This is scoring, when words turn to actions that change peoples lives. Happenings that get hands dirty and backs sore. Where tears flow with callouses. Where arms wrap around pain, and tears slowly dry up. This is My anointing, remember, you will be judged on your score, not how well you dribble. Matthew 25:42-43,45 (KJV) For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: [43] I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. [45] Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.Matthew 25:46 (KJV) And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment