Monday, September 5, 2011

KINGDOM 911 ATTITUDE, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

KINGDOM 911 ATTITUDE, WHATEVER IT TAKES!

True kingdom people have no unbreakable schedules. They are not flaky or unstable but their schedule is always at My disposal and under My control. They can always be depended upon but never predicted. If there is a need and I want them to meet it, everything waits, and takes second place to it. Nothing is ever more important than obeying the Kings orders. 
"For although I am free in every way from anyone''s control, I have made myself a bond servant to everyone, so that I might gain the more for Christ. To the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might win Jews; to men under the Law, I became as one under the Law, though. To those without (outside) law I became as one without law, not that I am without the law of God and lawless toward Him, but that I am especially keeping within and committed to the law of Christ, that I might win those who are without law.  ... I have in short become all things to all men, that I might by all means (at all costs and in any and every way) save some by winning them to faith in Jesus Christ. 1 Corinthians 9:19-22 (AMP)

Delaying is disobedience. When someone says, "I need you" listen carefully for My yes or no. Very seldom will it be a no unless it is a trick of the enemy, to get you off track. When you obey you will be filling the gap that let's people know I will always be there for them. You are My first choice to become, My hands and feet to carry My presence to a need. 
"And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none".  Ezekiel 22:30 (KJV)

When one is afraid it is My presence they need, and many times you are the one who must carry My presence and stay with them as long as it takes, to dispel the fear. My kingdom person is on call at all times. Only those dead to themselves can handle this lifestyle.   
"Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me."Isaiah 6:8 

Some are in a battle and need reinforcements, that's  you. Some are out of money and you have some, do with it as I  say. I may call on you to be a child again so you can sit and play with the fatherless. Some times you will be My arms that hold a frantic heart until the panic goes away. 
"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him who brings good tidings, who publishes peace, who brings good tidings of good, who publishes salvation, who says to Zion, Your God reigns"   Isaiah 52:7 (AMP)

The kings motto is; WHATEVER IT TAKES, AND IT MUST BE THE SAME FOR ALL CITIZENS OF THE KINGDOM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment