Tuesday, September 13, 2011

IF YOU HAVEN'T  SEEN ME IN ACTION YET, IT'S NOT MY FAULT

IF YOU HAVEN'T  SEEN ME IN ACTION YET, IT'S NOT MY FAULT You must see yourself doing the impossible in order for you to see Me in action. I am in you but you are keeping Me in a dormant state, trapped in your spirit because you will not believe for the impossible. The things I placed in your heart, the vision and dream is yet to come to pass and you are holding it back. You must let Me out, so I can come forth and perform miracles through you. "Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the action of His power that is at work within us, is able to carry out His purpose and do superabundantly, far over and above all that we dare ask or think infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams"--Ephesians 3:20 (AMP) I have unlimited power but inside you I am limited to the level of your faith and love. I can only love through you, to the level of your willingness to die to self. I cannot do miracles through you if you keep choosing to stay in a comfort zone. If you pamper your flesh, you are as one who chooses to bury his talent, instead of investing it. You must push beyond yourself and seek Me with your whole heart. Suffering the pain of less sleep, less social times, less recreation and less self is necessary to release Me to bring about the dream I gave you.  "For if you live according to the dictates of the flesh, you will surely die. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit you are habitually putting to death (making extinct, deadening) the evil deeds prompted by the body, you shall really and genuinely live forever." Romans 8:13 (AMP) I do not expect you to do miracles because you are human, but will you please let Me do miracles through you. I just need you to be willing to surrender every bit of your life to Me, so I can manifest Myself in your physical being. Miracles do not happen in comfort zones. If you are bored you are in a comfort zone. Those who walk on water are never bored. Those who are way out on a limb never say, "I'm bored", they say, "Father, I need a miracle now". Your dream comes true way out on the tip end of the limb. I want to be pleased with you, "But without faith it is impossible to please him (Me): for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) I placed the manifestation of your vision so far out on the water, that when you walk to it, you can't even see the boat. You can stay at the bottom of the tree or remain in the boat, but don't complain that you are bored. Lazy people are bored and boring. Wimps never push the threshold of pain and therefore never experience kingdom life, because death to self is very painful to the flesh. "And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; [6] And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; [7] And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. [10] Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:" 2 Peter 1:5-7,10 (KJV) Don't let fear rob fear rob your calling, push beyond pain, climb out on the limb where no one can catch you but Me. Get out of your comfortable boat and enjoy a miracle walk. Matthew 25:25-30 (AMP) So I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is your own. [26] But his master answered him, You wicked and lazy and idle servant! Did you indeed know that I reap where I have not sowed and gather grain where I have not winnowed? [27] Then you should have invested my money with the bankers, and at my coming I would have received what was my own with interest. [28] So take the talent away from him and give it to the one who has the ten talents. [29] For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will be furnished richly so that he will have an abundance; but from the one who does not have, even what he does have will be taken away. [30] And throw the good-for-nothing servant into the outer darkness; there will be weeping and grinding of teeth. Matthew 25:20-23 (KJV) And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. [21] His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. [22] He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them. [23] His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment