Monday, September 5, 2011

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I AM DOING

I hear so many say,"I do not know what the Lord is doing but..." followed by some type of statement of faith.
Many of My children are choosing to remain in a servant relationship with Me and they think this is noble. I tell you it is not what I want for anyone. Here's what I want; 
"I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him." John 15:15 (AMP)

I want you fully aware of what I am doing in your life as well as the lives of others and the world. Moving from worker to friend is very important and I am sorry to say, I have very few friends in the western world. There are people who will work their fingers to the bone for Me but I cannot call them friend yet. There are some that will actually give their lives for Me and I still cannot call them friend.

"Even if I dole out all that I have to the poor in providing food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or in order that I may glory, but have not love (God''s love in me), I gain nothing". 1 Corinthians 13:3 (AMP)

If you are really My friend you will want to hang with Me, not to do, but to be. Just being with Me will be enough for you. You will care about what I care about and enjoy being in My presence. So many are faking the friendship when all they want is material goods and then run and do their own thing. The next time they come to Me will be when they want something. They are not My friends.

Do you come to Me when you don't want or need something? Are you working so hard for Me, because subconsciously you want to be saved? 
"Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands". Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP)

I am searching for those who really want Me, remember, IT'S NOT WHAT YOU CALL ME, it's what I call you. The bottom line is honesty, truly be honest with yourself and look at what and who you spend your time with and who you would rather be with. Is it Me or them? Our friendship is totally for your sake, not mine. Don't call Me friend if you don't enjoy being with Me all day, everyday.
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused"! Matthew 23:37

As My friend, you will know what I am working on in your life. I will not hint or play games with your mind. I will tell you what must go from your heart, and what you must add to your life. My plan is to make you a success in all you do. 

Friendship is a state of being, it either exists or it doesn't, all phony pretense will show up under pressure. I want to call you friend more than you want to be My friend. I died in order that you could be My friend. My Father gave Me up to be crucified that He could be your friend, what more could We do to move you from servant to friend.
John 3:16 (AMP)
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He even gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

No comments:

Post a Comment