Tuesday, September 27, 2011

DON'T LET LOVE SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS

DON'T LET LOVE SLIP THROUGH THE CRACKS I am speaking to the most dedicated kingdom people on earth. You have been very faithful and true to My call and purpose. Night and day you have worked to do all that I have commanded, and I am well pleased. You may have noticed something has changed. Suddenly you are wondering why you are doing, what you have always enjoyed doing. Your enjoyment of your labor just seemed to go flat, and it feels like you are constantly pushing up hill. It's called weary in well doing, and you are in need of fresh oil. Day in and day out dedication has a way of letting My love slip through the cracks. Focus is good and necessary for the success of every believer, but the downside is that you can loose sight of purpose, by focusing so much on tasks. It is so easy to switch your focus from calling, to tasks and not notice it. Your calling is always to love people, and you love people by fulfilling the tasks of meeting their needs. But when the needs are overwhelming, the focus can switch to task after task after task and while loosing sight of purpose, resulting in weariness. "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. [10] As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men , especially unto them who are of the household of faith." Galatians 6:9-10 (KJV) Here's the way the cycle works; The reason you are preforming tasks is to touch people with My love, in order that My glory will spread through the whole earth. However, the more needs you meet, the more virtue leaves your being. Virtue is zoe life, the life of God. You must replenish that life, so the river does not run dry. The more tasks you take on, the more you must meet with Me, to receive more of the fresh oil of My love or Zoe life. This oil will keep every task bathed in love and you will never wonder why you are laboring, and your strength will constantly be renewed. "Just think of Him Who endured from sinners such grievous opposition and bitter hostility against Himself reckon up and consider it all in comparison with your trials, so that you may not grow weary or exhausted, losing heart and relaxing and fainting in your minds." Hebrews 12:3 (AMP) Your strength and motivation come out of My joy, but My joy is not from you preforming tasks, but from you meeting with Me, because you are putting your relationship with Me, ahead of works. As you wait with Me in the secret place My love is transferred to you, I am filled with joy because you are wanting to be with Me. My joy in turn gives you supernatural strength to perform tasks and spread My love around. "Then Ezra told them, Go your way, eat the fat, drink the sweet drink, and send portions to him for whom nothing is prepared; for this day is holy to our Lord. And be not grieved and depressed, for the joy of the Lord is your strength and stronghold." Nehemiah 8:10 (AMP)   "But those who wait for the Lord who expect, look for, and hope in Him shall change and renew their strength and power; they shall lift their wings and mount up close to God as eagles mount up to the sun; they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint or become tired." Isaiah 40:31 (AMP) So do not get discouraged, get with Me. If you are getting weary, spend more time with Me. If you are wondering why you are doing, you simply must increase your time with Me. Do not narrow your focus so tight, that you loose sight of Me. Thank you for being so faithful, now come away with Me for a while so I can replenish your virtue.  "And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me." Luke 8:46 (KJV)  "And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all." Luke 6:19 (KJV) Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/ Best regards Jim Hammerle Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment