Saturday, September 24, 2011

YOUR MONEY OR MY MONEY?

YOUR MONEY OR MY MONEY? When you come into the kingdom you leave everything behind. When you come through the narrow gate your heart is stripped of all that is dear to it. Nothing and no one can be attached to your heart, you leave all other loves, likes, pleasures and enjoyments on the world side of the gate. Planes, trains, boats, cars, houses, and lands stay back. You must emotionally wave goodbye, to all friends, relatives, and lovers.  "If anyone comes to Me and does not hate his own father and mother in the sense of indifference to or relative disregard for them in comparison with his attitude toward God and likewise his wife and children and brothers and sisters--yes and even his own life also--he cannot be My disciple. [27] Whoever does not persevere and carry his own cross and come after (follow) Me cannot be My disciple." Luke 14:26-27 (AMP)  Occupation, career, education, plans, hopes, dreams, savings accounts, checking accounts, 401k, health plans, stocks, bonds, investment properties, businesses, and credit cards are all surrendered to the kingdom at the gate. This may surprise you but all your money is now My money. You must come through the gate stripped of everything, even your rights and opinions must go. "So then, any of you who does not forsake (renounce, surrender claim to, give up, say good-bye to) all that he has cannot be My disciple." Luke 14:33 (AMP) You say, "I was told I only had to give 10% of my money". They told you wrong! That's in the religious world under the old covenant, but not in the kingdom! In the kingdom it's all or nothing! No exceptions, leaving all demands faith and few have faith, so few there be that find the gate. Now let Me be specific, if I own you, lock, stock and Barrel, all that you claim as yours is Mine, if I bought you, you own nothing.  This means all your money is Mine, not ten percent. Don't jump back under the law because you want to keep your money. If this is your mindset you are not entering My kingdom. "And He sat down opposite the treasury and saw how the crowd was casting money into the treasury. Many rich people were throwing in large sums. [42] And a widow who was poverty-stricken came and put in two copper mites the smallest of coins, which together make half of a cent. [43] And He called His disciples to Him and said to them, Truly and surely I tell you, this widow, she who is poverty-stricken, has put in more than all those contributing to the treasury. [44] For they all threw in out of their abundance; but she, out of her deep poverty, has put in everything that she had--even all she had on which to live." Mark 12:41-44 (AMP)  If you are standing in line at Walmart and I say, pay for that families goods, don't think I mean 10% of their goods. If the bill is $300.00 I expect you to pay $300.00 without question. If you hesitate, moan, or do it grudging then you are not a kingdom citizen yet. If it excites you, then you are kingdom. Tomorrow I may say, $3.00 or $3000.00 or $30,000.00 what's it to you, it's My money.  Ok you say, "what do I get out of all this", if you have to ask this, then you are not kingdom, yet. My friend, you get Me!!! Kingdom people are so satisfied and fulfilled by having the king of kings residing in them, that they want nothing that the world can offer. They have finally discovered their purpose and nothing else matters. Oh and by the way, ..."anyone and everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands for My name''s sake will receive many even a hundred times more and will inherit eternal life. Matthew 19:29 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment