Thursday, September 1, 2011

HOLD MY HAND IN THE GOOD TIMES

HOLD MY HAND IN THE GOOD TIMES

When the coast is clear and there is nothing but open fields in front, a child will let go of daddy's hand and run ahead. This is good and safe in the natural world, but not in the spiritual. When a crisis is over, many of My children will let go of My hand and run ahead, directly into another crisis, repeating it over and over throughout their lifetime.  

In the spiritual world the field is your tomorrow and it sometimes it looks beautiful. However it is also a minefield, filled with traps and pitfalls that I am very aware of. For this very reason, I have a plan for your every step. You can never afford to let go of My hand, even when the sun bright and the field is filled with flowers. The enemy sets My children up with by luring them with light.

The children of Israel would only hold My hand when they were in deep trouble with their enemies. I am love and My love always trumps My knowledge. I knew that their repentance would only be temporary and they would repeat their sin, but My love still took their hand again and again.

Even when you try to do something nice and thoughtful, it will turn out wrong, if you do not ask Me how to do it first. The enemy is constantly seeking to devour you, thus anything you do on the spur of the moment without Me, will turn out wrong. You must understand that when you choose to sell out to Me, you become a prime target for the enemy. 

Every time I bless you he will do his best to take it away. At every time of advance, you can be sure he will try to set you back. With every blessing you need to get closer to Me, because you need My protection that much more. The more I bless you, the more dangerous you become to his kingdom, and the higher on the list of most wanted you go.

When you come to the conclusion that you cannot walk, talk, or breath without holding My hand, I will be able to guide your every step, and make every step successful. Never ever start a day without spending quality time with Me first. When you do, you have chosen to start, without holding My hand. You will not see the mines in the field because you have chosen to walk by sight, instead of faith. 

Even if your day appears successful, you stepped backward in the kingdom. Always hold My hand and never let go.

Psalm 37:23 (KJV)
The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord : and he delighteth in his way.

John 15:5 (KJV)
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

1 Peter 5:8 (AMP)
Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring in fierce hunger, seeking someone to seize upon and devour.

Psalm 61:1-5 (AMP)
HEAR MY cry, O God; listen to my prayer. [2] From the end of the earth will I cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; lead me to the rock that is higher than I yes, a rock that is took high for me. [3] For You have been a shelter and a refuge for me, a strong tower against the adversary. [4] I will dwell in Your tabernacle forever; let me find refuge and trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah pause, and calmly think of that! [5] For You, O God, have heard my vows; You have given me the heritage of those who fear, revere, and honor Your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment