Wednesday, September 14, 2011

WHEN DOES TRUTH BECOME TRUTH?

WHEN DOES TRUTH BECOME TRUTH? Not when it is spoken, and not when it is read, not when it is studied and not when it is taught. Truth is not inherited, bought, or sold. You can spend a lifetime in the library and never acquire truth. "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."2 Timothy 3:7 (KJV) My truth will make your life miserable until it becomes truth to you. My truth is supernatural and has no resemblance to the acquiring of facts. Many times fact becomes fiction in the presence of My truth. People may claim as a fact that they have love, but in the presence of My truth, they have lust, not love. I am the only one who can separate lust from love. "You are a corrector of the foolish, a teacher of the childish, having in the Law the embodiment of knowledge and truth-- [21] Well then, you who teach others, do you not teach yourself? While you teach against stealing, do you steal (take what does not really belong to you)? [22] You who say not to commit adultery, do you commit adultery are you unchaste in action or in thought?" Romans 2:20-22 (AMP)   What man calls truth and what I call truth are completely different. Their truth enters through the head, My truth enters through the heart. Their truth is made up of accurate facts based upon what is seen, tested and experienced. My truth is an unseen person. I am truth, and I prove fact to be only theory when I test it. "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free".John 8:32 (KJV) Many who have been considered genius with oceans of knowledge, commit suicide because of their life of misery. "For I fail to practice the good deeds I desire to do, but the evil deeds that I do not desire to do are what I am ever doing.  O unhappy and pitiable and wretched man that I am! Who will release and deliver me from the shackles of this body of death?" Romans 7:19,24 (AMP) You can thrill to the most powerful sermons on earth, preached by the worlds greatest orators and not have a single cell of your life changed. You can never miss a single church meeting your whole life, and be bound the entire time.  "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ," Philippians 3:8 (KJV)  My truth is Me, and you can only know truth, by having an intimate relationship with Me. When nothing on earth comes before Me and I am all you live for, then and then only do you know the truth and complete freedom is yours. when I am in you and you in Me then you not only know truth but you become truth.  "And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:" 1 Corinthians 2:4 (KJV) Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?...John 18:38 (KJV)  "Jesus said, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me." John 14:6 (AMP) "But when He, the Spirit of Truth (the Truth-giving Spirit) comes, He will guide you into all the Truth (the whole, full Truth). For He will not speak His own message on His own authority; but He will tell whatever He hears from the Father; He will give the message that has been given to Him, and He will announce and declare to you the things that are to come that will happen in the future." John 16:13 (AMP) When you truly find Me, you will no longer lust for person, place or thing, because truth will satisfy your every need both in this life and the life to come. If there is any material thing you are dreaming of possessing, you have not fully entered into Me, because an area of your life has not been satisfied. When you enter into the, "wanting nothing state", the Truth has finally made you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment