Thursday, September 29, 2011

THE KINGDOM HEART 

THE KINGDOM HEART  I am the center attraction, and your heart is the stage. Everything in your entire being focuses on what I am doing. Your mind, will, and emotions are captivated by My presence. This is the kingdom heart. Salvation is the first step toward the kingdom, and each step from there on, is one of faith and love. Love draws and motivates, but faith moves you to take each step. No one but you, will determine which step you are on. Being born again allows you to see the kingdom, then it's up to each new born to desire first the milk then the meat. "Jesus answered him, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that unless a person is born again (anew, from above), he cannot ever see (know, be acquainted with, and experience) the kingdom of God." John 3:3 (AMP) There is a point when each person will cross over, it is the point of death to self, the point where nothing on earth has any meaning, unless it is for the kings purpose.  This is a matter of the heart only, who is on center stage, to enter the kingdom it must be the King. "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."Matthew 6:24 (KJV).  No one can rush you or move your heart from one step to the next, if you are hungry enough, you will come after Me, with your whole heart. I do not condemn you and I do not force you, I draw you and I patiently wait for you, to make your choice. "I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live" Deuteronomy 30:19 (AMP) You can stop on any step you decide and remain saved in that level of glory. However, it may never bring you the satisfaction you desire, and it may not allow you to overcome, what is coming on the earth, in the days to come.  "And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would endure and survive, but for the sake of the elect (God''s chosen ones) those days will be shortened." Matthew 24:22 (AMP)   I love, I present, I draw, I call, but you do the deciding. When you decide it's Me you want with your whole heart, that's when I choose you, and place you in the kingdom. "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you." John 15:16 (KJV) I am a jealous God, and I will not allow you to share you affections with anyone or anything but Me. Your affections determine the kingdom or not. I am waiting in the secret place, for all those who will deny themselves, and come after Me. Come away with Me my beloved and I will show you great and mighty things.   "Then Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting." Matthew 16:24-25 (AMP)

No comments:

Post a Comment