Thursday, September 1, 2011

WHEN LOVE HATES

WHEN LOVE HATES

There are seven major things Love hates and one of them is a proud look. I am love and love is humble. I know everything, see everything, hear everything and control everything and yet there is not an ounce of pride in Me. 

How is it that when a man gains a little bit of knowledge and a little bit of money that he also gains a proud look. A look  that says, "I don't need you now". A proud look says, "I can take care of My self, I am self sufficient, and if I need you I will call you." A proud look will cause Me push you away.    Psalm 101:5 (AMP)...he who has a haughty look and a proud and arrogant heart I cannot and I will not tolerate.

 James 4:6-7 (KJV)
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. [7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I refuse to give any grace to the proud because they reject My love with their self sufficiency. They refuse to become part of My body and instead become a body part, very unpleasant to look at, when disconnected from the body. The proud are delaying My return because, I cannot return until My body is together and mature. Pride prevents both from happening.

In the past you have felt the rod of My correction that comes swiftly to your proud independent spirit. This is the only saving grace for the proud. My rod will bring an instant reversal to a self-sufficient one and in a moments time they will cry out for even a child to lead them.

My rod of correction can instantly blind you and in one second you become totally dependent.  

Judges 16:20-21 
And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him. [21] But the Philistines took him, and put out his eyes, and brought him down to Gaza, and bound him with fetters of brass; and he did grind in the prison house. ... 26 And Samson said to the lad who held him by the hand, Allow me to feel the pillars upon which the house rests, that I may lean against them.

My rod of correction against pride will make a king eat with and crawl like an animal for years;

Daniel 4:30-34 (KJV)
The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? [31] While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying , O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. [32] And they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field: they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and seven times shall pass over thee, until thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will. [33] The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers , and his nails like birds' claws . [34] And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

My love will never tolerate pride in My body, for the moment you think you are standing, you are guaranteed to have a big fall. It's my only way of keeping you safe and close to me. Samson came back to Me, Peter came back, Nebuchadnezzar came back, and if I need to humble you, you will come back too. 

Proverbs 16:18 (AMP)
Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.

Your nation may celebrate it's independence each year, but in the kingdom no one celebrates independance because the independent are not allowed in. Independance is the highest form of pride and refuses to take it's place in the body.   "For because of Him the whole body (the church, in all its various parts), closely joined and firmly knit together by the joints and ligaments with which it is supplied, when each part with power adapted to its need is working properly in all its functions, grows to full maturity, building itself up in love. Ephesians 4:16 (AMP)

We celebrate, Dependence Day, the day you say, " Lord, I really can't do a thing without you, I am totally lost without you. I am 100% dependent on you lord." Dependence is the highest form of humility and is given more grace than any other attribute of My character. I cannot use the proud, the arrogant, the independant or the self righteous, I resist them.

Proverbs 6:16-19 (KJV)
These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

1 Corinthians 12:7-31 (KJV)
 [14] For the body is not one member, but many. [15] If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? [16] And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body? [17] If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling? [18] But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him. [19] And if they were all one member, where were the body? [20] But now are they many members, yet but one body. [21] And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you. [22] Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary: [23] And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness. [24] For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked: [25] That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another. [26] And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it. [27] Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. 

No comments:

Post a Comment