Friday, September 16, 2011

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO

DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO This is a message of love for My people: If you say, or think DO AS I SAY, NOT AS I DO, then you are either choosing to do wrong, live in the flesh or choosing to outright sin. The reason people make this statement is they are trying to avoid  being a stumbling block. If you are My disciple you would never make a statement like this. As My ambassador you are to ask people to do the same thing as you. "PATTERN YOURSELVES after me follow my example, as I imitate and follow Christ (the Messiah)."1 Corinthians 11:1 (AMP) You must stop playing games with your eternity, if you are going to stay in the flesh and retain your old habits and fleshly toys, then stop pretending you are a disciple that is following Me. Stop lieing to yourself. Some of you retain a love for music that glorifies sin and reminds you of your past life, it is sung and played by people that mock Me and My word.  It is time to clean up this room in My house, burn some CDs, delete some ITunes, get rid of what ever lifts up the old life that I took you from. "IT IS a good and delightful thing to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises with musical accompaniment to Your name, O Most High, [2] To show forth Your loving-kindness in the morning and Your faithfulness by night, [3] With an instrument of ten strings and with the lute, with a solemn sound upon the lyre. [4] For You, O Lord, have made me glad by Your works; at the deeds of Your hands I joyfully sing." Psalm 92:1-4 (AMP) Some still use the same language as heathen and mistakenly think they are representing Me. I use language that always glorifies My Father. Some of those who claim to follow me tell dirty jokes and laugh at unclean things, the have unclean spirits ruling their thought lives. They cannot look at the opposite sex without lusting. I want this garbage washed out of your lives now! "Out of the same mouth come forth blessing and cursing. These things, my brethren, ought not to be so. Does a fountain send forth simultaneously from the same opening fresh water and bitter?" James 3:10-11 (AMP)  It is way past time to clean up this room.  Some are still holding on to resentment of things done to you and if you refuse to forgive, I'm sorry if you do not forgive, you are no longer able to follow Me, because your sins are no longer forgiven by My Father.  "Then his master called him and said to him, You contemptible and wicked attendant! I forgave and cancelled all that great debt of yours because you begged me to. [34] And in wrath his master turned him over to the torturers (the jailers), till he should pay all that he owed. [35] So also My heavenly Father will deal with every one of you if you do not freely forgive your brother from your heart his offenses." Matthew 18:32,34-35 (AMP) These are strong words but you have not been obeying the prompting of My Spirit. I am cleaning house and either My Spirit is alive in you or it's not. If My Spirit is alive in you then all ungodliness will be cleaned up and you will be without spot or wrinkle. It does not take years for Me to clean house, the delay is on your part. The delay is because you are still lukewarm and do not want to give up the pleasures of sin. I am calling on My church in the western hemisphere to make up their mind who they are going to serve. "Therefore if any person is ingrafted in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP)  Some who claim to be kingdom people can quote the scores of sports heroes but cannot accurately quote a single verse of My word. Some know the history of the stock market but know nothing of My history with mankind.  Some have memorized scores of songs that glorify the the flesh, but need to look at an overhead once a week to sing a song that glorifies Me. "He replied to them, When it is evening you say, It will be fair weather, for the sky is red, [3] And in the morning, It will be stormy today, for the sky is red and has a gloomy and threatening look. You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times." Matthew 16:2-3 (AMP) Some say they walk in love, yet never help a stranger in distress. This is a great Message of Love coming from My people! Well because I love you unconditionally I am telling you to clean house, because if you will heed My words now, it will spare you great pain when you stand before Me and I say, I'm so sorry but I never know you, sir, miss. I was never intimate with you, depart from Me.  "Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP) Please while there is still time clean house, listen to My spirit and make your eternity a glorious one. "For if you live according to the dictates of the flesh, you will surely die. But if through the power of the Holy Spirit you are habitually putting to death (making extinct, deadening) the evil deeds prompted by the body, you shall really and genuinely live forever. [14] For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God." Romans 8:13-14 (AMP) Colossians 3:5-10 (KJV) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: [6] For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience: [7] In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them. [8] But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth. [9] Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; [10] And have put on the new man , which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

No comments:

Post a Comment