Monday, July 23, 2012

ADAM OH ADAM, IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!

ADAM OH ADAM, IT'S JUST NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!

There are millions of angels worshiping me at all times.
I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; [12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing." Revelation 5:11-12 (KJV) The birds of the air sing my praise, the sun, moon and stars give me glory. Even the rocks stand by to cry out when worship is lacking." The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows My handy work." Psalm 19:1 (KJV)

But none of it is the same, as when worship comes from My sons of Adam. I created him with my own hands and formed him just the way I wanted him, inside and out. He brought such pleasure to my heart. I not only wanted his worship, I wanted to share everything with him. My greatest thrill was when I gave him his free will and he still chose to worship and love me. "When you consider My heavens, the work of My fingers, the moon and the stars, which I have ordained; [4] What are you, that I am mindful of you? and your offspring, that I visit you? [5] For I have made you a little lower than the angels, and have crowned you with glory and honour. [6] I made you to have dominion over the works of My hands; I have put all things under your feet: [7] All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field; [8] The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas. [9] Oh, how excellent is My name in all the earth!" Psalm 8:3-9 (KJV) This is why all the other worship is just not the same. All other creation is preprogrammed to give me glory.

The next to darkest day in eternity was when I threw my most beautiful created being, lucifer and one third of my angels out of My throne room. Next to that, was the day my beloved Adam mistrusted Me and ate of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and I had to through him out of the beautiful garden, I created for him. I loved my created man so much. You have no idea the pain I suffered the day he and Eve hid for Me.

My holiness demanded that I destroy him, but My mercy restrained My holiness because My love and foreknowledge had a redemption plan in place. Satan knew what My holiness would demand and he wanted me to destroy My very own creation. I know his evil heart and every evil plan he has, to destroy My beloved human creation. I have already made a way of escape, from every one of his plans.

Before I created the world I planned for the darkest day in all eternity, the day I would even turn the sun off. The day My only begotten Son Jesus, would pay for the sin of My created son Adam. All because its just not the same without you. "Thus it is written, The first man Adam became a living being (an individual personality); the last Adam (Christ) became a life-giving Spirit restoring the dead to life." 1 Corinthians 15:45 (AMP)

Let Me be perfectly clear, I promise you, before it's all over, "I will have a people, who love me and are called by My name". This I have decreed before I created earth. "I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. [26] And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living God" Romans 9:25-26 (KJV)

All of My preprogrammed creation groans for that day to come. The creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of Me who hath subjected the same in hope, [22] Don't you know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now. [23] And not only they but yourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even you groan within yourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit , the redemption of your body." Romans 8:20,22-23 (KJV)

I long for the day My man creation is restored and once again loves and walks with Me as My Adam once did. Even today I am still crying out, Adam oh Adam where are you? And every day my heart is thrilled as I hear one of his grandchildren reply, "here I am father, I am coming home".
Remember the parable I gave about "the servant that came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind. [22] And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room. [23] And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled." Luke 14:21-23 (KJV)

I love my people, I created them in My very own image, bought them with My very own blood, but I will never force them to love Me. Their will is forever theirs to accept or reject My love. But be assured, I will have a people I can call My own and share My kingdom with. "And because ye are sons, I have sent forth the Spirit of My Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father." Galatians 4:6 (KJV) Many have already come back to Fathers house and more are returning every day. My house will be full, so until the appointed final day, you will hear Me cry, Adam oh Adam where are you?
Because it's just not the same without you! It's just not.

No comments:

Post a Comment