Friday, July 27, 2012

CAN YOU GIVE ME A HAND

CAN YOU GIVE ME A HAND

My name is Jesus but if you go by the pictures people have painted of Me you will never recognize Me. I am short, and skinny, not very handsome, I walk with a limp, I weigh 265 pounds, and I am 6 ft 6 inches tall, I am clean shaven with a beard. I am very dark with light skin, and My color will vary according to the country I am in. I'm homeless, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but I have no where to lay My head." Matthew 8:20 (KJV), and I build mansions. I ware very expensive cologne "like spikenard very precious; not sprayed but poured on My head. Mark 14:3 (KJV) "and though I was rich, yet for your sakes I became poor, that ye through My poverty might be rich." 2 Corinthians 8:9 (KJV)

I am a party goer and a loner, I hang with street people, and fight religious leaders, I recruit workers, yet eliminate a thousand times more than I recruit with a single sentence. I very popular yet rejected of men. I could go on and on and keep confusing you, but the fact is today you will see me as much as 100 times and never recognize Me. Some of you are planning to go to a special meeting to get in My presence and I am not even there, you drove right past Me on the way. You looked right at Me and called Me a con man. I was holding the sign, "WILL WORK FOR FOOD". You even made a joke about Me as I was dumpster diving, for My family meal.

One day you will recognize Me "as a King and I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these My brethren, ye have done it unto Me. [41] (to those who did not recognize Me on earth) I will say, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: "Matthew 25:40-41 (KJV) However to those of you who were truly born again, I will say "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: [35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: [36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. [40] And I will say to you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. "Matthew 25:34-36,40 (KJV)

Hey, now you know what I look like, keep an eye out for Me today, maybe we can grab a cup of coffee, but you will have to pick up the tab, OK?

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment