Wednesday, July 25, 2012

DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF GROSS

DOWN TO THE LEVEL OF GROSS

The world has finally reached the edge of gross darkness.
For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people:" ... Isaiah 60:2 (KJV) It has begun in America and as America goes down in the months to come, the gross darkness will cover the people of the earth. As the most wasteful people on the planet, discover their food has run out along with their money darkness turns gross. So gross darkness and "tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be." Matthew 24:21 (KJV) will start in America because her sin has gone beyond the grace extended to her.

However you who have decided to sell out to Me and have dropped out of the world system will "Only see all this calamity with thine eyes and behold the reward of the wicked. [9] Because thou hast made the Lord , which is your refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; [10] There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. [11] For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." Psalm 91:8-11 (KJV) The rest of you will fall because "the word preached did not profit you, not being mixed with faith when you heard it" Hebrews 4:2 (KJV)

Instead of building up a profitable life of faith in the Spirit, some of you have wasted your inheritance on foolishness and are waiting too long to return to Father. America has not seen poverty like she will see now. Rome was beautiful and prosperous, and powerful just before she fell. America is one of the shortest lived nations in history, less than a quarter millennium old and she falls. My sold out ones must keep their eyes off the destruction and on Me. You cannot afford to do as Peter when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, Lord, save me." Matthew 14:30 (KJV)

The hope for those who are wanting away of escape rests in the sold out ones because "I shall arise upon thee, and My glory shall be seen upon thee." and know this My friend, "you are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid". Isaiah 60:2 (KJV) Matthew 5:14 (KJV). There is no greater and no worse time to be alive. Great for those living in My pillar of fire, and horrible for the lukewarm person. The culmination of years of development good and bad, will now unfold at lightning speed as what has been sown is reaped in one day. May I remind you, it takes months to go from a seed to the full ear, but only hours the be harvested. It's harvest time and what ever you have sown in your in your unrepentant past, you are going to reap in a single day. Poverty will suddenly reign strong next door to joyous prosperity as you "let your light shine before men, and they see your good works, and glorify Me, your Father which is in heaven." Matthew 5:16 (KJV)

Just as "I went before Israel by day in a pillar of a cloud, (I have led you in the daytime by My glory cloud) ... and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by: (now in the gross darkness the fire of My Holy Spirit, will lead My people once again) [22] I took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people then. (And I will not take it from you now.) Exodus 13:21-22 (KJV)

My instruction to you this day is continue to cherish My presence and keep the fire of My Spirit foremost in your thoughts. Believers that have denied the baptism of My Spirit will wander in gross darkness with the heathen, some will repent and be filled and others will die in the dark. Love and hate will live next-door to each other, but love will never fail.



Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment