Saturday, July 14, 2012

THE NAME OF JESUS *** A GOOD WAY TO MAKE A LIVING***IN THE WEST

THE NAME OF JESUS *** A GOOD WAY TO MAKE A LIVING***IN THE WEST

"Whatsoever you do in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him" Colossians 3:17 (KJV) has been taken in a whole different direction, Hollywood style. Never was My name meant to be used to gather christian thrill seekers for a side show, or a display of power. Road managers, first class airfare, 5 star hotels, money in advance, full page ads, all for another big show, using My name, to make it spiritual.

If I permanently shut off the electricity and heat and did not allow generators in all the church buildings, in America most of them would close. Yet these same conditions exist in China and where My gospel is illegal and My church has grown to well over 400 million, more than the total population of America. Their thrill comes, when they can find a few pages of My word, that someone smuggled in, so they can memorize it and pass it on.

Thrills, chills, and goose bumps are no indication of spititual growth, but more of soulish entertainment that almost any great worldly talent can produce. From the stage, the soul can produce a self anointing, so perfectly counterfeited, only those who truly walk in My word can detect it's flaws. Because My word "is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12 (KJV) a self anointing is obvious to those who abide in Me. Christian side shows produce shallow Christians, "that have no root in themselves, but endures for a while: then when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, by and by he gets offended," and quits. Matthew 13:21 (KJV)

The problem lies in the fact that these showmen are seldom challenged by prophets, as to the source of their anointing, and therefore are able to go from city to city and make a good living using up funds that could be used to feed the hungry, or spread My word to those who have never heard. It is wrong to use the fact that people respond to an altar call to be saved, as a mark of My anointing. The fact is that, any of them who were truly saved, would have accepted Me on a park bench or at a kitchen table because they are being drawn to Me. You should know by now that, "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day." John 6:44 (KJV)

Those who who I send from city to city, go and come at My bidding. They do not demand anything and their needs are met by Me in a manner I choose and they stay as long as I say. Here was My very last instruction before returning to My Father, "Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. [16] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. [17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." Mark 16:15-18 (KJV) Those who preach and do not baptize the new convert are not doing all that I said to do. This is why the signs are not following.

Put an end to the three ring circuses in My houses of worship and get back to the business of making disciples. "Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days (perpetually, uniformly, and on every occasion), to the very close and consummation of the age. Amen (so let it be).
Matthew 28:19-20 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment