Wednesday, July 4, 2012

THE PATH TO PROMOTION ... RUNS THROUGH THE GARDEN

THE PATH TO PROMOTION ... RUNS THROUGH THE GARDEN

When I came to earth I was only the prophesied savior that had to suffer many things. I was sent to be the savior of the world, but the determining place was not when I visited hell but when hell visited me in the garden, and it was so bad, I prayed Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but always Yours be done. [43] And (He sent Me) an angel from heaven, to strengthen My spirit. [44] My mind was in such agony, I prayed all the more earnestly and intently, and My sweat became like great clots of blood dropping down upon the ground." Luke 22:42-44 (AMP)

The moment of the total yielding of My human will to My Father, was the moment I was promoted to Savior of the world. From that moment I was committed to the cross. The rest was as good as done. I went to hell so you do not need to, but before I can promote you to greater things hell must meet you as it did Me, in the garden, because "the servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him." John 13:16 (KJV)

This is how your kingdom promotion works; first it's must be prophesied because My Father "will do nothing, before He first reveals His secret unto his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7 (KJV) After the vision of your next promotion is prophesied, then it's the time tested, because "the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak (for itself), and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." Habakkuk 2:3 (KJV) Your patience will be tested and you will be very tempted to try to make it happen, but leave it alone, it's My vision for you, it's not yours to tamper with.

Then the hard one, the darkest hour, the horrible time when no one can comfort you, because the inner pain is preparation for only your kingdom promotion. It's designed for you alone, in the garden where hell meets you face to face, to convince you to "save your life, even though you will loose it again. (The enemy knows) whosoever will lose his life for My sake, the same shall save it" Luke 9:24 (KJV) and eventually crush his head. He will do everything to get you to do your own will, take a different route and avoid death. He will offer you anything but the cross, because after what I did to him, he knows the power if the cross.

Hell knows that, "If any man comes after me, and denies himself, and takes up his cross daily, and follows me." Luke 9:23 (KJV) the kingdom of darkness will be plundered. The good news is, the garden only lasts a short time because you will not be able to bare it without angelic help. How drastic it will be depends on your prophetic word? Is it local, national or world wide? If it's world wide hell has ordered to stop you at any cost. The god of this world stands to loose far too much.

The fulfillment of the prophetic word is determined by what you say in the garden. If you say, "take this cup back, I can't do it" the word is voided. If you say, "thy will be done", "the word that went out of My mouth (through the prophet): shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in (you) the thing for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11 (AMP)

If you have determined to do everything I have set for you to do on the earth, then "Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with:"...
Matthew 20:23 (KJV) In order for you to move on to your new prophesied promotion, you must go by way of the garden ... "deny yourself, disregard, lose sight of, and forget yourself and you own (reputation) and interests and take up your cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also." Matthew 16:24 (AMP)

You can take a little comfort in knowing that I will have those stationed outside the garden to intercede but your prophesied kingdom promotion, awaits you alone, in the garden.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Could you pray for me?

    I've been a Christian for almost 5yrs, and in that time God has been speaking and revealing big things. Recently people have started prophesying big things about my call and ministry. I trust God and know that he can deliver me into my destiny and walk me through, and I just feel that he wants me to ask for prayer from you.

    Your words appear as well timed insights!

    ReplyDelete