Wednesday, July 11, 2012

PLANET EARTH'S PERFECT STORM HAS BEGUN

PLANET EARTH'S PERFECT STORM HAS BEGUN

The final days of life as you know it are here. I am calling all true shepherds to prepare an ark, both physical and spiritual for My people, because "I will send out My angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect (His chosen ones) from the four winds, (the political winds, the financial winds, the military wind and the religious wind) even from one end of the universe to the other." Matthew 24:31 (AMP) My western church is not prepared for what is not only coming, but what is upon them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZketHUo-gRI

All ministries that have been ordained by Me must set their sails for this storm. You are to prepare physical buildings to provide shelter, and places of refuge from the storm. Those who have large buildings, get set to turn them into houses of refuge, with many folding tables to eat on and cots to sleep, because I always "execute justice for My (remnant), ...; (I call My leaders to) make shade over them like night in the midst of noonday; hide the outcasts, betray not the fugitive to his pursuer. [4] Let our outcasts dwell among you; be a sheltered hiding place to them from the destroyer. When the extortion and the extortioner have been brought to nought, and destruction has ceased, and the oppressors and they who trample men are consumed and have vanished out of the land," Isaiah 16:3-4 (AMP)

Every believer who claims to be part of My kingdom, will prove it by the way they care for others during the storm. This is the way you will "perceive the love of God in them, because I laid down My life for them: they will lay down your lives for the brethren. [17] and whoever has this world's goods, and sees his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dare they say that they have the love of God in them? [18] My little children, do not love in word, or in tongue; but in deed and in truth."1 John 3:16-18 (KJV) as the world's perfect storm approaches, ushering in My return.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment