Thursday, July 19, 2012

THE DEVIL HATES YES MEN

THE DEVIL HATES YES MEN

Have you ever thought what it would be like to be believer. To actually live night in day believing that I am in charge of your life, and you trust Me so much that you have taken your hands off the wheel of your daily life. Believing so strong in My presence that your moment by moment schedule is in My charge and that you are completely at rest in it.

Think what it would be like if you trusted Me so much that you never gave it a thought as to the monthly bills being paid. That each morning, when you left the door, you knew you were going to return a success. This is the normal life of a believer that become a YES man. A person that believes "all My promises ... are yes, and ... Amen, to the glory of My Father. [22] Who has also sealed you, and given you a deposit of the Spirit in your hearts." 2 Corinthians 1:20,22 (KJV)

When you trust Me to the point of a YES life, you will be the envy of all that meet you. Your confidence level will reach a completed stage that will produce a magnetic worry free personality. When a person reaches this level of believer their confidence lifts Me up ... so I can draw all men unto me (through them)." John 12:32 (KJV)

In a time when "Men's hearts are failing them for fear, seeing those things which are coming on the earth: because even the powers of heaven are being shaken." Luke 21:26 (KJV), the confident person will be the solid rock to cling to. The Yes life comes when you stop thinking about tomorrow, and quit saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [33] But you really, seek ye first the kingdom of God, and My righteousness; and (you walk out the door each morning 100 % confident that,) all these things shall be added unto you." Matthew 6:31,33 (KJV)

Do not bother saying NO to the enemy because your yes to Me is an automatic, no to him. However, saying no to him is not an automatic yes to Me, because you can say no to him, and then do nothing, or just do a good thing, instead of a God thing. I know what the devil is doing at all times so please don't concern yourself about what he is doing. You are to concentrate on building enough confidence in Me to move up to a My YES MAN status, so I can call you a believer.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment