Monday, July 9, 2012

YOUR FAITH TRIAL

YOUR FAITH TRIAL

Every Christian on earth has faith trials. A trial of faith differs from a test of faith. A test is momentary, but a trial may last a lifetime. A test of faith happens daily, such as believing for a promotion. You may fail the test because you stop believing, but it has no real effect on your opinion of My character. However the trial of your faith is believing for that life altering thing that your heart focuses on receiving, yet it never seems to manifest. Others testify of their answer yet it's been years and you are still believing. however ... "Blessed and happy and to be envied are those who have never seen Me (or their miracle) and yet have believed and adhered to and trusted and relied on Me." John 20:29 (AMP) Now when your faith is being tried, will you still believe and trust My love for you? Will you hold on to My promises of eternal life? What if I do not answer in your life time, am I still your faithful God?

"I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains just one grain; it never becomes more but lives by itself alone. But if it dies, it produces many others and yields a rich harvest." John 12:24 (AMP) The outcome of you trial depends on how deep your spiritual soil is and if you have allowed your flesh seed to die, so in the darkness of your long trial, you can bring forth much spiritual fruit. In the middle of your faith trial, if you feel like a failure, and like you are a nobody, yet you never once consider leaving Me, you are great in My kingdom. "Whoever will humble himself therefore and become like a little trusting child, lowly, loving, forgiving is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:4 (AMP)

The test of your faith turns into the trial of your faith when you have done all you know to do and I still have not answered with a yes. The trial of faith is not referring to an individual striving to believe for a miracle. This trial is much bigger, its the trial of your faith in My character and at times in My very existence. The times when you cry out of the depths of your blackness, "where are you god", and you question, "why me God? And why now?" If you do not get what you ask for, will you continue to feel exactly the same about Me, even if you never receive your answer? Your response to My "NO", plays a major part in the outcome of your faith trial. If My answers are always an instant yes, you would never develop My patience. You need to "know this, that the trying of your faith works My patience into your character. [4] And if you let My patience finish her job, you will be mature to the point of wanting nothing." James 1:3-4 (KJV)

I am Father's only begotten Son and I got a big NO, to the strongest prayer I ever prayed, because "it was the will of My Father, to bruise Me; He put Me to grief and made Me sick. When You and He made My life an offering for sin and now because He has raised Me from the dead, My Father sees you, as His spiritual offspring. Now the longer He prolongs My return, the will and pleasure of My Father prospers as He (adds to the church daily such as should be saved)." Isaiah 53:10 (AMP)

I do not determine when your trial of faith is over, you do, The trial of faith is finally over when I hear the most beautiful words that can come from the heart of a human, "NEVERTHELESS NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE BE DONE !!! Matthew 26:39 (KJV) At this moment your trial is over and you win, no matter how I answer.
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment