Friday, July 6, 2012

REMEMBER ALL THOSE BAD SITUATIONS

REMEMBER ALL THOSE BAD SITUATIONS

As long as there is a devil, there will be still more bad situations to come. But the bad converts to good when your spiritual eyes open, and you discover the tremendous spiritual activity surrounding your situation. Bottom line, all bad situations evolve out of someones bad decision. It does not matter who made the wrong decision, as long as you are 100% convinced it is not Me. Because I am perfect in all My ways, "I am the Rock, My work is perfect, for all My ways are law and justice. I am the God of faithfulness without breach or deviation, just and right am I." Deuteronomy 32:4 (AMP)

If you blame Me for any of your bad, you destroy you ability to trust. In order for Me to transform your situation, you "must believe that I Am (there for you), and that I am a rewarder of all those that diligently seek (and trust) Me." Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) If not, your disbelief in My faithfulness, will cut off the very life line, I always use to pull you out of the bad situations. No matter how you got there, the fact is you are there, and all it takes to turn it around is a simple miracle. That's where I come in, because I am the God of impossible situations.

However you must have spiritual eyes to see and understand the bigger picture. The full picture will reveal that above all things, I want a love/trust relationship with My future bride. I want a betrothed one who says to all those who accuse Me of failing, "Hold your peace, let me alone, that I may speak, and let come on me what will . [15] Though He slay me, yet will I trust in him:"... Job 13:13,15 (KJV)

You and I will never be one if you are blaming Me. Listen to Me, I need you all to hear this; Before any of you decided to follow Me, I warned every single one of you, "If anyone desires to be My disciple, let him deny himself disregard, lose sight of, and forget himself and his own interests and take up his cross and follow Me cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying, also. [25] For whoever is bent on saving his temporal life his comfort and security here shall lose it eternal life; and whoever loses his life his comfort and security here for My sake shall find it life everlasting." Matthew 16:24-25 (AMP)

Now think back of the many times I have rescued you from sickness and death. "Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me," Isaiah 46:9 (KJV) I have healed your children, and met your needs, and now it's time to make all your past bad situations work for your good. "You know that all things work together for good to them that love Me, to them who are the called to fulfill My purpose (for their life)." Romans 8:28 (KJV) In the past each bad situation seemed to be the end of your world, but by giving Me praise, and not blaming Me, your past miracle happened; your baby lived, your bill was paid, the gun aimed at you misfired, the grenade did not go off, the plane landed safely, the fever broke, you passed that impossible test, the judge let you off, or the charges were dropped.

Today's bad situation is no different than the past, but you are. You have closed your spiritual eyes and looked for something or someone to blame. Stop blaming anybody for anything and praise Me for all the past miracles. You ran to Me before, what happened this time? I am still, "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." Hebrews 13:8 (KJV) How strong was our relationship then and how is it now? ... "I am the Lord and I change not; therefore (because I want a relationship) you are not consumed" Malachi 3:6 (KJV) by the fire of My holiness.

The day you "forget My works; and do not wait for My counsel:" Psalm 106:13 (KJV) a "leanness comes into your soul" Psalm 106:15 and our relationship becomes strained and then you will start blaming Me, and everyone else.
Please "be ever mindful of the days gone by in which, after you were first spiritually enlightened, you endured a great and painful struggle, [35] Do not fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a great and glorious compensation of reward. [36] (right now) you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away and enjoy to the full what is promised." Hebrews 10:32,35-36 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment