Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THE CATCHERS GO DOWN?

WHAT YOU GOING TO DO WHEN THE CATCHERS GO DOWN?

You charismatics and Pentecostals, call it falling under the power but I have yet to release My power in most of the western meetings. When I am in your midst with real power, there won't be anybody to catch you. It does not matter if you are saved or not you are all going down. Preachers, evangelists, prophets, sinner and saint, nobody stands under My real power. When I was leaving the garden, the meanest hateful preachers you will ever meet, on earth, were coming toward Me, "I knew all that was about to befall Me, so I went out to them and said, Whom are you seeking? Whom do you want? [5] They answered Him, Jesus the Nazarene. Jesus said to them, I am He. Judas, who was betraying Me, was also standing with them. [6] When I said to them, I AM He, they went backwards (drew back, lurched backward) and fell to the ground" John 18:6 (AMP) I did not have any catchers available, and Peter sure wasn't going to do it. He was busy with his sword.

The name I AM carries with it a small display of the ultimate power it represents. The same I AM that spoke a billion galaxies, into existence, with the simple words "LET THERE BE" can whisper softly, I am he, and it has enough force to knock a hundred messiah hating preachers on their backsides. You really have know idea who you are dealing with, nor the power that is behind I AM. Multitudes seem to enjoy falling down when hands are laid on them, they keep going back for more. But when you contact My I AM power, you will never forget it.

May I remind you of "when the priests came out of the holy place , that the cloud of (I AM) filled the house of the Lord , [11] So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud: for the glory of I AM had filled His house . [12] (It was not a pleasant white fluffy cloud because) Solomon said, The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness." 1 Kings 8:10-12 (KJV)

There are other times I AM shows up in "a bright cloud like when it "overshadowed Peter, James and John: and I AM spoke out of the cloud, and said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him. [6] And when the disciples heard it , they fell on their face, and were sore afraid" Matthew 17:5-6 (KJV) it scared the wits out of them. Trust Me they did not run back for more. Now if you will learn the secret of separation unto Me, you will be able to tap into a small portion of this power, at least enough to raise the dead. All power and I do mean, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18 (KJV) but I am only able to give you, "power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: so that nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19 (KJV)

If you just want to fall back and let people catch you, you may if you wish, but if you are interested in changing your world with some I AM power, and watch mountains move at your command, pay the price of separation and really get alone with Me, ... "enter into your closet, and when you have shut the door, (you can talk to I AM) which is in secret; and I AM, which seeth in secret will reward you openly" Matthew 6:6 (KJV) by raising the dead, moving mountains, opening blind eyes, unstopping deaf ears, and a ton of other miracles. When you walk in the room the catchers will need catchers.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment