Monday, July 2, 2012

WHAT A SHAME, IF EVERYBODY LOVES YOU!

WHAT A SHAME, IF EVERYBODY LOVES YOU!

Do you know if everybody loves you then you are not My disciple. If I am the same yesterday, today and forever, and I live inside you and speak through you, then I ask, how can they hate Me and love you? "If the world hates you, know that it hated Me before it hated you. [19] If you belonged to the world, the world would treat you with affection and would love you as its own. But because you are not of the world, no longer one with it, but I have chosen (selected) you out of the world, the world hates (detests) you. [20] Remember that I told you, A servant is not greater than his master, is not superior to him. If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word and obeyed My teachings, they will also keep and obey yours. [21] But they will do all this to you, inflict all this suffering on you, because of your bearing My name and on My account, for they do not know or understand the One Who sent Me." John 15:18-21 (AMP)

Here's where the western mindset is so messed up. They feel bad when they are hated and feel good when they are well liked. I say, something is wrong when ... "all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets." Luke 6:26 (KJV) If you are speaking the truth in love, the ones that love darkness will hate you. You can ride along smooth with little opposition and have people speak well of you, until you say the trigger word. The most hated word in the world. More people have been persecuted and put to death over this than any other word. The word is JESUS. The kingdom of darkness is still screaming, crucify him, crucify him.

They are still searching for My followers, not for your help, but to kill you. The enemy still has "certain people that will behold you, that (are filled with Holy Ghost) fire, (and earnestly study, interrogate and interview you,) and say, This man is also with him." Luke 22:56 (KJV) Expect big trouble when you walk into enemy strongholds and openly use My name. My name is the most hated word on earth, because "there is salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by and in which men are saved." Acts 4:12 (AMP)

Trust Me, western Christians have not seen anything yet! Most leaders will deny Me and teach their congregations how to be politically correct and avoid persecution. They will say make room for all religions, do not offend the moslems and atheists, or any other false religion, by using the name of Jesus in public. OK here's what is happened to those that refused political correctness; "they flogged them and sternly forbade them to speak in or about the name of Jesus, and allowed them to go. [41] So they went out from the presence of the council (Sanhedrin), rejoicing that they were being counted worthy, dignified by the indignity to suffer shame and be exposed to disgrace for the sake of My name. [42] Yet in spite of the threats they never ceased for a single day, both in the temple area and at home, to teach and to proclaim the good news (Gospel) of Jesus as the Christ (the Messiah)." Acts 5:40-42 (AMP)

Some day in the land of the free, you will be beaten while the police stand by and do nothing, but if you use My name and offend a Jesus hater, you will be arrested for causing a riot. I you die because of the beating, it will be judged as self defense. let Me repeat, "They will do all this to you, inflict all this suffering on you, because of your bearing My name and on My account, for they do not know or understand the One Who sent Me." John 15:21 (AMP) Now do you understand why I said, "many false prophets will rise up and deceive and lead many into error. [12] And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, [13] But he who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:11-13 (AMP)

You now have a choice to make, you can "deny me before men, knowing that I will also deny you before my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 10:33 (KJV) or you can
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you." Matthew 5:12 (KJV)
Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment