Thursday, July 12, 2012

WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM TRADING POST

WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM TRADING POST

There are several spiritual commodities We trade here in My kingdom. We only trade with Born Again Earthlings. Let Me share a few with you and see if you would like to increase your bartering. Giving is one very active trade item. I started the barter out because I "so loved the world, that I gave My only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 (KJV) Now in exchange you must confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that I raised him from the dead, and your are born again." Romans 10:9 (KJV)

Now as a born again, your qualified to do kingdom bartering. One thing you will find out you can never out give Me. Because what ever you give Me you are going to get it back ... "good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. (The rule is) the portions you measure out with it shall be used to measured to you again." Luke 6:38 (KJV)

When you enter please read the governing rule in My kingdom trading post: "He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. [7] So let every man give according as he purposeth in his heart; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for I love a cheerful giver." 2 Corinthians 9:6-7 (KJV) Please remember, as God I am in a position "to make all grace abound toward you; so that, you will have all sufficiency in all things, and may abound in every good work:" 2 Corinthians 9:8 (KJV)

If you give Me joy in the way you love Me and continue obeying Me, I will give you both physical and spiritual strength. Because bottom line, ... "the joy of the Lord is your strength." Nehemiah 8:10 (KJV)

If you by your living standards bring honor to your mother and father, no matter how they treat you, you can trade that for "prolonged days, and all things going well with thee, in the land which I have given you." Deuteronomy 5:16 (KJV)

I'll trade access to the kingdom for your humility, because [3] Blessed are the (humble) poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

I'll trade you, your mourning for My comfort because [4] because Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

How about for your meekness I'll let you inherit the earth, because [5] Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Here's a bargain, you give Me your hunger and I give you My fullness, because [6] Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.

Now this one you don't want to pass up I will trade your mercy for My mercy even swap, because [7] Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.

Ok here's one, I will let you see Me in all My glorious activity if you will give me a pure heart, because [8] Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

Hey you can be called My child if become a peacemaker because [9] Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

I will trade your persecution for the keys to the kingdom because you earned it and I said, [10] Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:3-10 (KJV)

Take your time and look around, be sure to look at the BIG ALL IN ONE EXCHANGE for complete obedience. Now listen to My clerk in the obedience department; ATTENTION PLEASE: "IF YOU will listen diligently to the voice of the Lord your God, being watchful to do all His commandments which I command you this day, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. [2] And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you if you heed the voice of the Lord your God. [3] Blessed shall you be in the city and blessed shall you be in the field. [4] Blessed shall be the fruit of your body and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your beasts, the increase of your cattle and the young of your flock. [5] Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading trough. [6] Blessed shall you be when you come in and blessed shall you be when you go out. [7] The Lord shall cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways. [8] The Lord shall command the blessing upon you in your storehouse and in all that you undertake. And He will bless you in the land which the Lord your God gives you." Deuteronomy 28:1-8 (AMP)

WARNING Before you trade anything look at the WARNING sign!

"If you do not forgive others their trespasses their reckless and willful sins, leaving them, letting them go, and giving up resentment, neither will I forgive you your trespasses." Matthew 6:15 (AMP) Just take back all you stuff, including your salvation and go out the door and take the broad road.

All the rest of you, let's enjoy trading! Here sir how about "beauty for ashes, or the oil of joy for mourning, or maybe the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;" Isaiah 61:3 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad=

No comments:

Post a Comment