Monday, October 8, 2012

A KINGDOM LEADER NEVER BURNS OUT

A KINGDOM LEADER NEVER BURNS OUT

Insecure people make weak leaders which will never grow their ministries beyond their arms length. Men of faith and great vision have allowed insecurity to set limitations on what I want to do through them, in the earth. All ministry is mine and without Me and apart from Me, cut off from vital union with Me, you can do nothing." John 15:5 (AMP) On one hand the committed leaders say they have faith in Me, and that it's My work and My people, not theirs, but on the other hand, they are only able to trust My Spirit in themselves, but not in other people. If they are not at the helm every moment and guiding every aspect of the ministry, it stands still until they arrive on the scene. Now the western church leaders are burning out faster, than new ones are being recruited.

The kingdom plan is for every strong ministry to stand on four legs with all feet on Me, the rock of ages. The outreach leg, the educational leg, the caring and nurturing leg, and the purifying leg. Each leg has it's own gifted leader that hears and knows My voice which keeps them all walking in unison. Each leg is joined together by a single vision, which I have instilled in the one I call an apostle. I gave these individuals, as gifts to My church, and to not use and trust them, is also not trusting Me to do My work. "I gave some apostles; and some, prophets (purifying leg); and some, evangelists (outreach leg); and some, pastors (nurturing leg) and some teachers (educational leg);" Ephesians 4:11 (KJV). There is absolutely no reason for a burnout if things are done My way. What kind of master builder would I be if My plan burned out My captains? I told you from the start that, My yoke is easy, and my burden is light." Matthew 11:30 (KJV) So who's yoke are you carrying?

The persons I have given to the church are not those the world or the carnal church would pick as leaders. They all have fought many battles, suffered many wounds and carry many scars, but they are still standing. They are very familiar with pain and the cost that must be paid. They are from many walks of life, but now all have the common thread of faithfulness. I give the apostle instructions and then if he is a good apostle he will "take the instructions which he has heard from Me, and confirmed by many witnesses, and transmit and entrust it as a deposit to these reliable and faithful men, that I have given the church, to establish the four strong legs, who will be competent and qualified to teach others also, to build each respective leg." 2 Timothy 2:2 (AMP)

These men and women do not need pampering or to be watched over because they have caught the apostles vision and all follow My calling as I build My church. I am able to confound the world with these I have brought together because by the worlds standards they do not qualify. The secure apostle understands that "not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called, to help him build a strong team. " 1 Corinthians 1:26 (KJV) The apostle is aware that I make a practice of choosing ... "the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and I have chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; so that all glory goes to My father." 1 Corinthians 1:27 (KJV)

But because the apostle has been hurt in so many past battles most have a trust issue remembering the past failures of men, thus he is insecure and try's to hop or limp on one leg trying to do it all himself, making the fortress weak and top heavy, with unlearned new babes. This is a very serious thing because an entire city can be lost when an apostle burns out. Moses was the equivalent of an insecure apostle with a church of 3 million homeless people, and he started to burn out but I gave him the standard old testament kingdom plan, to establish a kingdom work.

Just before burnout he said, "How can I bear alone the weariness and pressure and burden of the people and their strife? [13] I sent Jethro and told him to, "Choose wise, understanding, experienced, and respected men according to your tribes, and I will make them heads over the people. [15] So he took the heads of the tribes, wise, experienced, and respected men, and made them heads over them, commanders of thousands, and hundreds, and fifties, and tens, and officers according to their tribes. [17] They could not be partial in judgment; but they had to hear the small as well as the great. They could not be afraid of the face of man, for the judgments were Mine. And any case that was too hard for them, they were to bring to Moses, and he would hear it." Deuteronomy 1:12-13,15,17 (AMP)

In order to do this Moses had to trust Me in others and be delivered of his insecurity. I must bypass all insecure leaders when it comes to the greater work, because it is much to big for one man. My church will only be brought to maturity by a team demonstrating the unity of the Spirit and walking in love, while honoring each others gifts. That's the way My kingdom will c

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment