Wednesday, October 17, 2012

PAY THE PRICE FOR JOY OR PAY THROUGH THE NOSE FOR HAPPINESS

PAY THE PRICE FOR JOY OR PAY THROUGH THE NOSE FOR HAPPINESS

It has been taught that Joy and happiness differ because of their source being inward and outward, ie spiritual and natural, in that order. This is all correct, but not specific enough, for you to understand and control. I will explain the inward and how you control the amount you possess. In My presence is fullness of joy, at My right hand there are pleasures forevermore, because I show you the path of life; " Psalm 16:11 (AMP)

In My presence is joy, but it's still not the core of joy. However you must know the secret of staying in My presence, to experience My joy. You see, joy is just on the other side of sorrow because ... Your "Weeping endures for a night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5 (AMP) The weeping is caused by your flesh being put to death, because the process is very painful. When Peters pride was killed, all "I did was turn and look at Peter. And Peter recalled My words, how I had told him, Before the cock crows today, you will deny Me thrice. [62] And he went out and wept bitterly that is, with painfully moving grief." Luke 22:61-62 (AMP)

Ok here is the core of your joy; understand first of all that disobedience feeds flesh, which in turn brings death and sorrow, as you know well "if you live according to the dictates of the flesh, you will surely die. However if through the power of the Holy Spirit you are habitually putting to death (making extinct, deadening) the evil deeds prompted by the flesh, you shall really and genuinely live forever, experiencing joy." Romans 8:13 (AMP) There is always joy in My presence but it's obedience that brings you into My presence. No disobedient person will ever enjoy My presence. In other words, "no flesh shall ever glory in My presence." 1 Corinthians 1:29 (KJV)

Sometimes you get irritated at those joy, joy, joy people, that are always praising no matter what happens. Your flesh causes the irritation because you will never enter in to the joy, joy, joy, until your flesh, flesh, flesh is dead, dead, dead. So here's what happens? If you will not kill the flesh so joy is out of the picture, there is only one thing left, happiness, with it's outside source. Happiness 101 teaches the art of shopping! Go shopping and buy, buy, buy, things and more things, and much more things. Rent storage sheds to store more things. From a small house, to a bigger house, to a mansion, cars, boats, travel, parties, always seeking joy but only ending up with temporary happiness.

Happiness must be constantly fed with activity and things and the commercial world knows this, first the IPhone, then the I2phone, then the I3 and I4 and the I5. People who refuse to pay the price for joy, will surely pay through the nose for happiness. They will still be looking for joy, standing in line all night, when the new I25 phone comes out. It's a lot less expensive to stand in My line, and when the doors open in the morning hear, "Well done, you upright (honorable, admirable) and faithful servant! You have been faithful and trustworthy over a little; I will put you in charge of much. Enter into and share the joy (the delight, the blessedness) which your master enjoys." Matthew 25:21 (AMP)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment