Thursday, October 4, 2012

THE INTERPRETATION OF SIN

THE INTERPRETATION OF SIN

Heaven does not really care what you call sin and what you say is lawful. On earth the criminal does not have the authority to say, which act is a crime and which is not. The law does and lawyers are paid big money to twist laws and find loopholes, in order to benefit their clients. Prosecutors are paid to prevent the twisting and to plug loopholes in the law. The jury determines the guilt or innocence based on the evidence presented, and the judge determines the punishment based on the juries decision.

Heaven's judicial system is much different and far less complicated. There is no jury, and no lawyers, even though preachers like to call Me a lawyer, I never plead a case before the Judge. At present I am your advocate, and I intercede for you. I ask you, who is he that condemns you? It is I that died for you, and rose again, and who now is at the right hand of the Judge of all the earth, making intercession for you." Romans 8:34 (KJV)

However this is a throne room scene, not a courtroom scene. When it comes time for your trial, you will be one among "the dead, small and great, standing before My Father; and the books will be opened: and another book will be opened, which is the book of life: and the dead will be judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. [13] The sea give up the dead which were in it, including all those that died in the flood; and death and hell will deliver up their dead which are in them: and they will all be judged every man according to their works. [15] But whoever is not found written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire.

If you are not first in line, you will see things that shock you. A lot of what they called great men of God on earth will try to be their own lawyer, pleading their own cause, "they will say, to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name? [23] And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly disregarding My commands." Matthew 7:22-23 (AMP) Instead of standing ovations it will be an audience in horror and disbelief, knowing that they ignored My Holy Spirits conviction, and let these guys interpret sin for them.

These leaders were seeker friendly and never told their people that, "the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8 (KJV)

They wanted big crowds and large offerings so they never taught that "the unrighteous and the wrongdoers will not inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God? They deceived and (misled) their followers: neither did they teach that, the impure and immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor those who participate in homosexuality, [10] Nor cheats (swindlers and thieves), nor greedy graspers, nor drunkards, nor foulmouthed revilers and slanderers, nor extortioners and robbers will inherit or have any share in the kingdom of God.

Now don't get all nervous it is not complicated because the Judge of all the earth, knows every detail down to the hairs on your head. But He sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the Lord looks on the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7 (KJV) If you are covered by My blood, you will look just like Me to Him, and if you did what I asked after your born again experience, your IN, if not even My love cannot help you at this point, it's between you and Father. My advice to you, if I were your lawyer, would be to repent and stop sinning, now.

If you are worried about what you should be doing, don't be, just ask Me personally, here's a safe thing to start with, "when I am hungry, give Me food: when I am thirsty, give Me drink: when I am a stranger, take Me in: [36] if I am Naked, clothed Me: when I am sick, visit Me: when I am in prison, come and see me." ... Because if you have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Matthew 25:35-36, 40 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment