Thursday, October 11, 2012

THE OPERATING TABLE OF MEDITATION

THE OPERATING TABLE OF MEDITATION

When a person is on the operating table they place their life completely in the hands of another. This a time for inspection and revelation to see any problems that exist and make the necessary corrections. It's a time where you say, "Search me thoroughly, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts!" Psalm 139:23 (AMP) When you meditate on Me and My word I am able to search deep into your soul and reveal to you the things in your life that you must deal with, to reach the goals I have set for you. There are hidden fears that must be removed from your soul that have been buried by busyness.

My still small voice is clearly heard during meditation. The enemy hates when you meditate on Me, because it's where he's plots to destroy you are revealed, it's where his strongholds are exposed. The hurtful words that have come from your lips are brought back to you by My spirit, so you can make the corrections to heal the wounds they caused. It's conviction time, where I can show you the habits to repent of.

Meditation time is also where I can express My love to you. You will never get to know Me if you do not meditate. Meditation must be uninterrupted alone time best accomplished early in the morning, while the world is asleep. David a man after My heart knew the secret time and said, "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord ; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up." Psalm 5:3 (KJV)

Meditation time is where I show you My ways and direction for the day. It's where I dispel your fears and build your faith. It's where you become intimate with your creator. It's where you become one with Me. During meditation time David said, "I will remember the works of the Lord : surely I will remember thy wonders of old. [12] I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings. [13] Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?" Psalm 77:11-13 (KJV) If you neglect it, you will remain carnal, fearful and shallow in all spiritual life. Meditation time is where meaning is put into every thing you do, because you learn to do the will of My Father. The electronic world has robbed millions of their meditation time and a whole generation of shallow carnal believers now populate the western world.

I am calling on My people to Meditate now. Times are really getting rough so you need to "Seek Me while I can be found, call on Me while I am near:" Isaiah 55:6 (KJV)

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment