Monday, October 1, 2012

THE BAD HABIT OF CHURCH

THE BAD HABIT OF CHURCH

Millions of people have replaced Me with church, many of which have never experienced salvation. Taking a position in the choir, worship team, on the board of elders or deacons, in the orchestra and a dozen other popular positions, all the way to pastor, has been mistaken for a position in My kingdom. If a person takes more than one position it is viewed as being sold out, where I view it as that much less time for Me. Now do not jump to conclusions and think, I am saying not to go to church, hear the whole matter first.

The modern average organized church service has moved so far away from people gathering in My name, that I quit going to most church meetings. When I said, "where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them," Matthew 18:20 (KJV) I was not referring to a routinely organized church service that gathered people together in the name of a denomination, or a big name speaker, or a special event. I was referring to people coming together in love, to agree with Me on kingdom issues, to establish My kingdom on earth.

People meeting together to free up the things that are bound up and to bind up other things that are running wild in their spheres of influence. Breaking up demonic strongholds in peoples individual lives an over entire cities. "Truly, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. [19] Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven." Matthew 18:18-19 (KJV)

Listen beloved this church thing in the west, is way of track. I started it out by, "giving some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; I did not give a million to one pastors, and a few of the other four. How is it that every one that leads a group in the west, is labeled pastor. I gave all five [12] For the maturing of you the believer, so you can all eventually minister effectively to the lost and edify the rest of My body: [13] until you all can come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of Me, the Son of God, unto one new mature man, fully grown and looking just like Me:

I did this so [14] That you would be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the will and cunning craftiness of men, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; and take your money, [15] But you are to be always speaking the truth in love, and growing up into Me in all things, for I am the head, even Christ: [16] From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by the love, which every one of you, as a joint supplieth, according to your gifts, working in the amount I have given each one, making the body strong by edifying itself in love." Ephesians 4:11-16 (KJV)

I am not really concerned about the terrible condition of the western church, because this will all be put back in order soon, with the persecution that is about to come. Persecution always breaks up routine and the true believers rise to the top. "Therefore take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for My sake: for when you are weak, then I am strong in you." 2 Corinthians 12:10 (KJV)

But for right now get yourself prepared by "seeking (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and My righteousness (My way of doing and being right), and then everything you need, taken together will be given you besides." Matthew 6:33 (AMP) If you spend a couple of hours alone with Me every day, you will immediately begin to edify the body and I will place you in a kingdom position of true influence. I will assure you this "promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. [7] But My Father is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another." Psalm 75:6-7 (KJV)

When you wait on Me you will realize, you are the church, not a building, and I will use you to edify the My body when you gather together, as well as in the market place. I will flow through you as I please, when I please and where I please and My kingdom will finally come, and My will, will be done on earth like it is in heaven.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment