Friday, October 19, 2012

IT'S NO SILVER SPOON *** IT'S MY FAVOR

IT'S NO SILVER SPOON *** IT'S MY FAVOR

As a finite human you will never understand or comprehend infinite power. The power I have to speak to nothing and have nothing, hand over the thing I spoke, is humanly referred to as fairy tales or money growing on trees. To be able to reverse time, stop time, or jump in and out of time and watch the beginning of a thing, from it's end, is a game with Me. But did you know that thing includes you, and every human on earth? I know exactly where you will be 10,000 years from now. If you could only come to a place of complete trust, fully believing that, I already know your end, your quality of life would move to a heavenly kingdom dimension, yes even like a fairy tail.

Do you believe, "I am good, and My mercy endureth forever toward My creation?" Ezra 3:11 (KJV) Do you completely fear Me? This fear has nothing to do with afraid, the Hebrew word יָרֵא. {yaw-ray'} fearing; means "morally reverent." Living in constant awe of Me, your Creator, where it would never enter your mind to disobey My commands. Now follow this trail to it's end: "The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him, who revere and worship Him with awe and each of them He delivers. [8] O taste and see that the Lord our God is good! Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) is the man who trusts and takes refuge in Him. [9] O fear the Lord, you His saints revere and worship Him!

Now get this: For there is no want to those who truly revere and worship Him with godly fear, (with no thought of every grieving Him) . [10] The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord by right of their need and on the authority of His Word, none of them shall lack any beneficial thing." Psalm 34:7-10 (AMP) Those angels camping out next to you, are activated by your loving devotion to Me. Their activated presence is felt by sinners, giving you authority wherever you go, causing those in high places to say, YES SIR.

When you are so in awe of Me you will have corporations at your command, I will cause government officials to obey your directions, and assist you in caring out My will. Don't think I don't "know your record of works and what you are doing. See! I have set before you a door wide open which no one is able to shut; I know that you have but little power, I know you have little education, but yet you have kept My Word and guarded My message and have not renounced or denied My name." Revelation 3:8 (AMP)

Take note! I will make those (jealous pastors, who say they are serving Me and are not), and those of the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet and learn and acknowledge that I have loved you. [10] Because you have guarded and kept My word of patient endurance have held fast the lesson of My patience, (saying I am in it for the long haul) with the expectant endurance that I give you, as an added favor, I also will keep you safe from the hour of trial (testing) which is coming on the whole world to try those who dwell upon the earth. [11] Don't ever get discouraged, I am coming quickly; hold fast what you have, so that no one may rob you and deprive you of your crown or your vision." Revelation 3:9-11 (AMP)

Just stay in awe of Me, your Creator, never letting disobedience enter your mind, and watch Me produce everything you need from nothing and everyone will say, he has the favor of God and HIS GOD IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHERS.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment