Monday, October 15, 2012

DETERMINATION*** WE HAVE IT*** BUT DO YOU?

DETERMINATION*** WE HAVE IT*** BUT DO YOU?

All the hoards of hell are absolutely determined to see you in hell. They have attack dogs, spies, and seducers everywhere. They lerk on every corner, in the classroom, on your job, in your home, and even in your bedroom. From your cradle to your grave they are sold out and determined to fulfill their mission of taking you to hell with them. He is the ultimate "thief coming only in order to steal and kill and destroy you..." John 10:10 (AMP)

On the other hand My Father, Holy Spirit and I are all determined to get you to endure to the end because only those that ... "endure unto the end, shall be saved." Matthew 24:13 (KJV) My Father gave Me up as a sacrifice for your sin, I volunteered to give up My will for His and die. Then My Holy Spirit works 24/7 drawing you to come to life, then empowers you to walk holy and pure and endues you with power over all enemy forces.

Hell and heaven are both determined to have you. But neither of these are the factor that determines your destiny. It all depends on what you determine. "I call heaven and earth to witness this day against you that I have set before you life and death, the blessings and the curses; therefore choose life, that you and your descendants may live" Deuteronomy 30:19 (AMP) What is so amazing is that most people are acting like this is a shopping trip, as if they are deciding to buy an appliance. What, comes with this package? What are the down sides? What guarantees do I have? Human beings ack as if I am a commissioned salesman, and they will do Me a favor if they accept My offer.

Just in case you haven't noticed, man is in no bargaining position, and he is the only being with anything to loose. Hell and heaven's fate is already fixed. Everyday that you spend thinking about a life change is a day closer to hell. Some preachers try to fill their church, by promising a bed of roses, and tacking on all kinds of extras, to salvation enticing buyers to purchase the kingdom product. I am informing you that torment, flames, death are just up ahead and once you step over the edge, your fate is sealed forever.

Every person that has dropped over the edge was planning on another shopping day, depending on making a purchase tomorrow. ..."Now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)" 2 Corinthians 6:2 (KJV) Right now your time is closer than ever before in your life, for the last thousand days you have said tomorrow, what if I told you yesterday was your final day of decision, because your heart is now hardened to hard to hear My plea. You see it's not always death the seals you fate.

"For the heart (the understanding, the soul) your heart can grow dull (stupid, hardened, and calloused), and your ears heavy and hard of hearing and your eyes shut tight, so that you may not perceive and have knowledge and become acquainted with your eyes and hear with your ears and understand with your heart and turn to Me and be converted, that I may heal you." Acts 28:27 (AMP)

So what have you determined, all, nothing, or another tomorrow?


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment