Saturday, October 6, 2012

LET'S NOT GET THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE ***

LET'S NOT GET THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE ***
FIRST YOU *** THEN ME

First you must humble yourself, because if I have to humble you it's a whole lot harder. If you humble yourself, people will admire you, if I humble you, people will make a laughing stock out of you.

Second you must build a relationship with Me. I have done everything from My end, to have a relationship with you, now it's your turn to seek Me.

Third you must stop sinning and not only stop but you must hate sin and change your lifestyle completely. Living just the opposite of what you did when you were sinning.

Forth it's My turn, I will now be able to hear you.

Fifth I will forgive all your ugly sin, which will take most of your misery right then.

Sixth I will change your situation and come and heal you, your land, your family, and put things in order for you.

Do not, I repeat Do Not, try to change the order. If you are dysfunctional, and miserable in life, then you have one or more of these out of order. Simple as that. Everybody try's at least once to rearrange this order and because nothing changes they blame Me. If humility isn't first, I will resist you right off the bat. If you try to do number two first, you are wasting your time, so don't even try it. It's nothing personal I just hate pride, especially when there is nothing for you to be proud of. "I automatically set Myself against the proud and haughty, but I give grace continually to the lowly (those who are humble enough to receive it)." James 4:6 (AMP)

May be you heard Me say it this way before and just never caught the order of these actions, "If My people, who are called by My name, shall (first) humble themselves, (second) pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and (third) turn from their wicked ways, then will I (forth) hear from heaven, (fifth) forgive their sin, and (sixth) heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP)

OK your first if you want to be part of My kingdom!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment