Friday, October 12, 2012

I NEED SOME REAL FANATICS

I NEED SOME REAL FANATICS

There are some extremely dark days approaching the western nations and it is going to take some hard core fanatics to lead paralyzed carnal believers to places of spiritual safety. Many will accuse Me saying, "where's God now"? That's a dumb question to ask an omnipresent God, don't you think? The question is, not where I am but where are they? The answer is easy; In big trouble! I am always everywhere, but because they were so busy doing their own thing, they never took time to know how to see Me or recognize Me. They never learned My language, so they can't understand Me.

These spiritually numb and dumb people are going to need some fanatics to lead them, and teach them how to hear My directions. "Can the blind lead the blind? shall they not both fall into the ditch?" Luke 6:39 (KJV) Ok, what's a fanatic? You thought that it was a bad thing. Right? No, usually anyone who does more than you, is labeled a fanatic or fanatical. But I am looking for more that that, I want some real fanatics, people who feed night and day, only on wholesome spiritual food.

I need some, "No garbage in, people", Everything kingdom; kingdom music, kingdom teaching, kingdom meditation, kingdom talk, "Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;" Ephesians 6:18 (KJV). So fanatical, that they allow no garbage in, from news casts, TV, radio, movies, books or computers! If it's kingdom they consume it. If it's worldly they despise it. "You cannot serve two masters: for either you will hate the one, and love the other; or else you will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve both Me and mammon." Matthew 6:24 (KJV)

Most carnal Christians will die in the coming events, "many will be offended and repelled and will begin to distrust and desert Me, who they ought to trust and obey. They will stumble and fall away and betray one another and pursue one another with hatred. [11] And many false prophets will rise up on TV and the internet, and deceive and lead many into error, ripping them off financially. [12] And the love of the great body of people will grow cold because of the multiplied lawlessness and iniquity, [13] But the fanatic who endures to the end will be saved." Matthew 24:10-13 (AMP)

The enemy will cause all his prophets to shout, LEGALISM, LEGALISM, don't listen to these fanatics. Live a balanced life. Millions do it, they can't all be wrong! A little church here, a little bar hopping there, a little lust evened out with little giving to the poor, allows you to keep friends on both sides of the fence. Don't go to extremes stay where it's comfortable and neither hot or cold, you know just kind of, lukewarm. My friend, a little garbage in, is all that's needed, because you should know that "a little leaven, leaveneth the whole lump [7] Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are to be unleavened fanatic. I was a your passover and a complete fanatic when I was sacrificed for you: 1 Corinthians 5:6-7 (KJV)

Here is the plain facts, complete freedom comes with complete fanaticism. I am a complete fanatic and if you are complete in Me, you are a completely free fanatic. A fanatic is considered a person who does things, all one way and is not open minded, to sin of any kind. That's Me, I do nothing of Myself: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not My own will, but the will of My Father which sent Me." John 5:30 (KJV) My Father is the source of all good fanaticism, it's either His way or you are out.

If you were wondering who they are that endure to the end and are saved, it's those Christian fanatics, that really take Me and the whole kingdom thing, very serious, and have given up all to follow Me. Just keep this in mind, the next time you see a person doing more for the King than you, don't call him a fanatic, but tell yourself, "he shall be hated of all men for the King's sake: but he's the one that shall endure unto the end, and will be saved." Mark 13:13 (KJV)


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

No comments:

Post a Comment