Saturday, October 27, 2012

I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE! THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS!!

I AM NOT THE BAD GUY HERE! THATS JUST THE WAY IT IS!!

Do you have any idea what you are asking when you pray, "thy will be done"? Millions of people have made a benediction out of My lesson on how to pray. I did not say, pray these same words, I said, pray after this manner. People have no idea what it's like in heaven, yet year in and year out they will repeat, "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." Matthew 6:10 (KJV) In just this one verse you are asking a lot.

The first thing your asking, Lord destroy all my personal agendas, because in heaven everything is My way. Most people would not pray that prayer if they knew what My will was. Ninety percent of western believers get out of bed, shower, get dressed and start the day and never even consider My will for their day much worse most don't even care, because they want things their way.

Second My will in heaven is prefect harmony. I prayed
"That you all be as one; as Father is in me, and I in Him, that you also may be one in us: that the world may believe that My Father sent Me." John 17:21 (KJV) All I hear from the west is pastors using the word, MY, MY church, MY people, MY congregation. Their is more competition in the church than on a football field! Carnal believers choosing which service to attend, like choosing a movie. Who's playing here nod who's playing there, this week? Giving no thought as to wether I will be there or not. I seldom show up because they gathered in the name of the star performer or speaker, instead of My name.

Thirdly My will in heaven eliminates and annihilates sin. You can search every street in heaven and never a PG or R rated movie playing. My will on earth will be, No lust, not one F bomb, not a single church lie, what you call white lie. Here in heaven, "there's not a single person filled with unrighteousness, and no one fornicates here. There never was any wickedness, covetousness, or maliciousness here. Never anyone full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity and not even whisperers. [30] There are no backbiters, haters of God, no despiteful, or proud people, no boasters, or inventors of evil things, or no disobedience people. [31] Not a single person, without understanding, no covenant breakers, no homosexuals or lesbians, and not one implacable, or unmerciful person resides here:" Romans 1:29-31 (KJV)

I am sorry to tell you this but "you have been told in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." Galatians 5:21 (KJV) Born again means you don't practice these things, any more. "I forbid it. How shall you, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein? Romans 6:2 (KJV) No friend, I am not being harsh, that's just the way it is. Do you think I was harsh when I said to Adam, "But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die." Genesis 2:17 (KJV) That's just the way it was. When I say, "whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15 (KJV) I am not being harsh, that's just the way it will be!

Hey look it's not as if you do not have a choice, I am very long-suffering toward you, not willing that any of you should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3:9 (KJV) But because you insist on your will on earth and not Mine, only a few of you make it. You have been told to "enter in to the kingdom at the strait gate: the other gate is wide, making broad the way, that leads to destruction, and the majority will choose to go in that gate: [14] But because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, only a few there be that choose it." Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV)

Here it is plain and simple, choosing the straight gate means you have chosen to have My will be done in your life. Choosing the wide gate, means you have chosen to have your will done on earth. Tell Me friend, what is harsh about that? You have a choice! Just surrender your will that's all. If you say, you can't, then, you must be born again." John 3:7 (KJV) plain and simple because "except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. [5] That's right, Except a man be born once naturally of water and then born again spiritually of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." John 3:3,5 (KJV) So please don't let anyone make Me out to be the bad guy! I am the creator and you are the creation! That's just the way it is!


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment