Thursday, October 25, 2012

HOW I CLEAN UP A CHURCH GONE WILD

HOW I CLEAN UP A CHURCH GONE WILD

As you probably know My house must be cleaned first therefore "judgment must begin at the house of God ..." 1Peter 4:17 (KJV) Usually when I do a complete cleaning there is only a few left, but those few can accomplish a thousand times more than the multitude of flesh serving church goers. This is how I do it. I once had a church of 32 thousand and it was full of self centered and fearful people. So first I separated the faithless, "fearful and afraid, (you must make it easy for them to get out of the church and go in peace)

I never embarrass them, "but without faith it is impossible to please Me : for he that comes to Me must believe that I exist, and that I am a rewarder of them that diligently seek Me, Hebrews 11:6 (KJV) and if not, they got to go. I caused pastor Gideon to challenge their faith, with the upcoming steps I was going to ask them to take. After it was explained, I just said, anyone who is afraid can go home. And that cleaned out twenty and two thousand trouble makers; and there remained ten thousand." Judges 7:3 (KJV) I lost a whole lot of tithe that day.

Secondly, I had to get rid of the fleshly people, ones that lived like there was no enemy, and were only interested in themselves. They were spiritually dead with no interest in the coming battle. "I told Gideon to take the people down to the water: and I said unto Gideon, Every one that lappeth of the water with his tongue, as a dog lappeth, him shalt thou set by himself; likewise every one that boweth down upon his knees to drink. [6] And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water." Judges 7:5-6 (KJV)

Wow, there went 9700 fleshly tithe payer's. There was no way I was going to get glory out of these self preserving people, but when they left there went the tithe. The auditorium has 31,9700 empty seats now. If I were a human leader I would be considered a champion of losers! Most western pastors could not stand to see the tithe go out the door, and would keep all 32 thousand and will do anything to fill empty seats. They quickly become ungodly shepherds, unfit for the kingdom, before letting that kind of Money walk out the door. When you seek first the kingdom, numbers reverse, the closer you get to the kingdom the fewer followers you have. Always keep in mind, "the gate is narrow (contracted by the pressure of holiness) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it." Matthew 7:14 (AMP)

When you have a kingdom church, down is up and up is down. Many visit, few stay, not because the pastor is corrupt but because the flesh of man is corrupt, "the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen." Matthew 20:16 (KJV) If I had let pastor Gideon go to battle with his 32,000 member church, he would have had 32,000 dead bodies. If I let him win, he and 32,000 people would have stolen My glory and lost the eternal battle. Did you ever notice that My glory increases after the main service is over and a few worshipers stay behind, these are those few that gather in My name, so I am in their midst.

Many times I do not show up until the majority go home to their agendas, because I want to meet with those that have Me as their agenda. A wise pastor will never officially close a service, because I promised that "everyone that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. Luke 11:10 (KJV) The pastor that cooperates with Me and allows My purging process to be ongoing, will have a kingdom church and I will show up at every gathering. My presence will produce enough power for the front row of three hundred to capture an entire city of thousands.

Now don't start thinking big church again! Capturing a city does not mean you take thousands into your church building and fill the 32,000 seats again. It means the stronghold of the powers darkness have been broken, and the residents start to live in peace. It means the city is a testimony to My power, and My gospel is no longer resisted. It means the city government welcomes My church and as a result, many small church bodies spring up and take the spoils. "Herein is that saying true, One soweth, and another reapeth. [38] I sent you to reap that whereon ye bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and ye are entered into their labors." John 4:37-38 (KJV)

So bottom line: when I start to purge, the numbers decrease and the power increases. I remember when, "they laughed and jeered at Me and I put them all out, and, I took a dead child's father and mother and those who were close with Me, I went in where the little girl was lying. [41] Gripping her firmly by the hand, I said to her, Talitha cumi--which translated is, Little girl, I say to you, arise from the sleep of death! [42] And instantly the girl got up and started walking around--for she was twelve years old. And they were utterly astonished and overcome with amazement." Mark 5:40-42 (AMP) When I am allowed to purge, life returns!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment