Monday, October 22, 2012

CASUALLY FERVENT

CASUALLY FERVENT

These two words seem ridiculous when put together, unless you are describing a kingdom general, who is patterning his life after Me. This is maturity at it's peak, like walking softly and carrying a big stick, always knowing that greater am I within you then whoever is in the world. Casual, in most every instance describes a poor character quality, leaving you with the feeling of half hearted or a compromiser. However you can be standing right next to a champion of the kingdom, and never know it, unless an impossible situation arises. My servant David was a gentle giant killer, casually fervent. At this point the casual outside cloak falls off, and fervent Holy Ghost power shoots out and levels the opposition.

The Philistine said unto David, Am I a dog, that thou comest to me with staves? And the Philistine cursed David by his gods. [44] And the Philistine said to David, Come to me, and I will give thy flesh unto the fowls of the air, and to the beasts of the field. [45] Then David took of the casual clothes and said to the Philistine, Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied. [46] This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel." 1 Samuel 17:43-46 (KJV) After fervency removed his head he went back to casual.


Sleep is the ultimate casual and one day "there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship I was in was covered with waves: but I didn't know it because was asleep. [25] And My disciples came to Me , and woke Me, saying, Lord, save us: we perish, they were really freaked out. [26] And I casually said to them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? So I got up and fervently, rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm." Matthew 8:24-26 (KJV)

One day I casually walked into the temple and "found in the temple enclosure those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting there also at their stands. [15] So I casually made a lash (a whip) of cords, and then suddenly all My casualness dropped off as My fervency was in plain sight as I drove them all out of the temple enclosure--both the sheep and the oxen--spilling and scattering the brokers'' money and upsetting and tossing around their trays (their stands). [16] Then to those who sold the doves He said, Take these things away (out of here)! Make not My Father''s house a house of merchandise (a marketplace, a sales shop)! [17] As I put My casual nature back on My disciples remembered that it is written in the Holy Scriptures, Zeal (the fervor of love) for Your house will eat Me up. I will be consumed with jealousy for the honor of Your house." John 2:14-17 (AMP)

It is dangerous to hang around a kingdom champion and have a hidden agenda. The Holy Spirit knows those who are of like faith and those who are not. When He says, ENOUGH, the casual clothes come off and Holy Ghost power deals fervently and then the kingdom moves ahead.
When My people, "Urged on, by faith, crossed the Red Sea as though on dry land, but when the Egyptians tried to do the same thing, My Father's fervency said, ENOUGH and they were swallowed up by the sea." Hebrews 11:29 (AMP)

Rebellious board members who criticized My leader experienced first hand when My father took off His casual garment and His fervency came out "And the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed them up, and their houses, and all the men that appertained unto Korah, and all their goods. [33] They, and all that appertained to them, went down alive into the pit, and the earth closed upon them: and they perished from among the congregation. [34] And all Israel that were round about them fled at the cry of them: for they said, Lest the earth swallow us up also." Numbers 16:32-34 (KJV)

I will put up with a lot, but don't mess with My kingdom. My generals are on earth to lead in Our kingdom building project. They have our love, power and faith, making them relaxed and casual, but they are like Me, very very fervent on the inside, with a heavenly vision that must be fulfilled. "Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Psalm 105:15 (KJV) because My Spirit will not allow My anointed to be touched or My plan to be thwarted. Flow with those that are building My kingdom and you will be raised up to do mighty things. Everyone has a choice, be raise

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment