Saturday, October 13, 2012

HOW TO GROW YOUR MINISTRY WITHOUT ADVERTISING

HOW TO GROW YOUR MINISTRY WITHOUT ADVERTISING

I effortlessly built several large ministries while I was on earth and never spent a dime on fancy ads. Here is the secret: understand the error of all western ministries. In the west, churches have adopted a corporate mentality attempting to run My church like GE or Burger King. They refuse to accept the fact that "No one is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and then I will raise him up from the dead at the last day." John 6:44 (AMP)

My Father knows those who will do His will, and those who will not. He knows that "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but only that do his will." Matthew 7:21 (KJV) Millions of tares are drawn into My fields by using the corporate method and then the weeds choke out the moving of My Holy Spirit so the thousands of seekers will not be offended. Now let Me explain how to grow My church. First, quit thinking about a big church, you are never going to have any church of your own, it's My church and "I will build My church, and the gates of Hades (the powers of the infernal region) shall not overpower it or be strong to its detriment or hold out against it." Matthew 16:18 (AMP)

Until you understand it's not about you, you will be in a constant struggle with finance and competition with other religious corporations. Bigger and better ads, more radio and T.V. do not build My church. I never asked anyone to touch the globe by himself. I said ..."Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that My house may be filled (Notice I said My house) . Now here's the clause the corporations have elected to omit out of their bylaws [26] Make sure your invitation includes (If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.) [27] And secondly (whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.") Luke 14:23,26-27 (KJV)

Now once that is settled, building is simple. I will send you a hungry person and you feed him or her. Then I will send another, and another, then a family, and then their relatives. Word will soon get around that you love them. I will supply the food you just keep loving them, feeding them and keep "praising Me, and you will have favour with all the people. And the I will add to the church daily such as should be saved." Acts 2:47 (KJV) Of course, you must teach and preach and worship and do all to mature them, but not before you feed and clothe them. Oh, Check and see how many x-cons you have in the church. None is bad, because when you love the prisoner as I said, by visiting them, they will follow the love when they are released. Don't forget the sick visit them too and heal them and they will come.

This is how I build My church, you can please the IRS and build a religious corporation if you wish. But if your part of My kingdom and allow Me to build My church it will look like this. In My church, "they steadfastly persevered, devoting themselves constantly to the instruction and fellowship of the apostles, to the breaking of bread including the Lord''s Supper and prayers. [43] And a sense of awe (reverential fear) came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were performed through the apostles (the special messengers). [44] And all who believed (who adhered to and trusted in and relied on Jesus Christ) were united and together they had everything in common; [45] And they sold their possessions (both their landed property and their movable goods) and distributed the price among all, according as any had need. [46] And day after day they regularly assembled in the temple with united purpose, and in their homes they broke bread including the Lord''s Supper. They partook of their food with gladness and simplicity and generosity.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment