Sunday, November 4, 2012

COMING UP THROUGH THE KINGDOM RANKS

COMING UP THROUGH THE KINGDOM RANKS

In My kingdom everybody starts at the servant rank, "If any man desire to be a leader, he must start out being last of all, and servant of all." Mark 9:35 (KJV) I have so many believers saying, I want to be your servant, but what they really mean is, I will give you a helping hand, when I have spare time. At it's best it's only part time. Most feel I should be happy with a couple hours a week, but typically these are religious folk performing temple duty. I don't care if you graduated 7 seminaries, in the kingdom, every that comes through the gate starts at servant rank.

A true servant waits hand and foot on his master, and is at his call 24/7. When I find these that will give their blood, sweat and tears to serve My purpose, it's a real blessing. Here is the only lack in the kingdom because, almost everyone wants to skip or rush through this rank. That's why "the harvest is indeed plentiful, but the laborers are few. [38] Please pray to the Lord of the harvest to force out and thrust laborers into His harvest". Matthew 9:37-38 (AMP)

From this pool of servants, I pick My rank of soldiers:

There are many volunteer wannabe soldiers or part time soldiers, that carefully choose their battles, and sad to say some are even mercenaries, that do it only for blessing. They run from crusade to crusade, looking for a battle that fits their schedule, and liking, where they are high profile. They never really completed servanthood, because there was not enough recognition. But then I have My full time soldiers, My real soldiers, that lock into the war and are dressed for battle, to go against "principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12 (KJV) They have made up their minds and are determined to "Fight the good fight of faith, and lay hold on eternal life, they are called, and have professed a good profession before many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:12 (KJV) and I am well pleased with them.

KINGDOM RULE:
In the kingdom you never graduate from, you only graduate too. A faithful servant graduates to a good soldier, but always retains their servanthood place. A good soldier will always be a faithful servant.

At the rank of soldier you become very close to Me, because they cannot survive without a constant supply of food, fuel and ammunition. All of these come from an intimate relationship with Me. "A good general, going to make war against another general, sits down first, and consults whether he is able with his ten thousand to go up against his opponent that comes against him with twenty thousand?" Luke 14:31 (KJV) Many soldiers die on the spiritual battlefield because they run too far into enemy territory, before they have set up a solid base camp, a solid daily life of intimacy with Me, from which their supply line flows. The tragedy is, when they are wounded, there is no one set up to rescue them.

Out of this intimate relationship with My soldiers, I pick My rank of friends,

This is the time "I no longer refer to you as servants (slaves) or soldiers, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out), and a soldier just obeys orders. But now I call you My friends, because of your daily intimacy with Me, I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him." John 15:15 (AMP) I have very few friends, this is a great need in the kingdom.

From My friends, come the highest rank and most blessed of all! When you reach this rank you have finally become a son to Me.

You are and were servants, soldiers, friends, coming up through the ranks, "that you might be adopted and have sonship conferred upon you and be recognized as God's sons. [6] And because you really are His sons, God has sent the Holy Spirit of His Son into your hearts, crying, Abba (Father)! Father! [7] Therefore, you are no longer a slave (bond servant) but a son; and if a son, then it follows that you are an heir," (all purchased by My blood, and maintained by continual intimacy with Me). Galatians 4:5-8 (AMP)

I want sons! Because a son looks like, acts like, talks like and thinks like his dad. When you are My son ... you have the mind of Christ My begotten Son." 1 Corinthians 2:16 (KJV) Now understand this, a son still serves his father with a servant heart, still fights for his father as a good soldier, and is still friends with his Father, sharing the secrets of the kingdom. But he has one thing the others don't, the authority of his Father. As the begotten Son "All power was given unto Me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18 (KJV) But if you as an adopted son, will look at your adoption papers, you will see that, "I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and physical and mental strength and ability over all the power that the enemy possesses; and nothing shall in any way harm you." Luke 10:19 (AMP) What more could you ask for?

Everyone has equal opportunity to become a son, as a matter of fact "as many as receive Me, to them I give the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12 (KJV) all you must do is come up through the ranks.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment