Friday, November 30, 2012

IT IS TIME TO BREAK SOME LEGS!



Did you know that there is a direct connection between your mindset and the speed with which your body decays, as it returns to dust. The moment the disease called sin entered human body, death and decay were activated. "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:" Romans 5:12 (KJV) now keep in mind this process is to be fully active only up until I enter the human spirit. Think about it, "if because of one man''s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive My overflowing grace, (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness, putting them into right standing with Me, will reign as kings in life, through Me, Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One)." Romans 5:17 (AMP)

Now listen My beloved decaying one, stop decaying so fast, I need and want you on earth longer, because there is much to be done. Here is the slowing process, "if the Spirit of Him Who raised Me up from the dead dwells in you, then He Who raised Me up from the dead will also restore to life your mortal (short-lived, perishable) decaying bodies through His Spirit Who dwells in you." Romans 8:11 (AMP) So is this is the case why are some of anointed warriors bodies, decaying faster than some of the unrighteous.

The decaying process is sped up with a decay mindset.
The decay moves into it's highest running speed when your mindset has spoken this phrase: IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY. Arthritis runs, cancer runs, heart trouble runs, and with those words, it runs right into your body at high speed, now for sure, your are going to die earlier than your appointed time. You must break the legs of these partners of death, so they can no longer run in your family. Trust Me, if you don't, your children and grand children will say the same thing.

That's right, the mind feeds information to every living cell in the human body. If every few seconds you tell a child, he is a failure, a piece of trash that should have been aborted, that child will certainly be deformed and die young, and many times physically. You have been prayed for many times, you have confessed a thousand times, but that, decaying, diabetes, arthritis, asthma, heart disease still marches at the same speed. All the effects of prayer are canceled and reversed the moment you utter the words, it runs in my family. You have given it permission to keep running on into your body and your families body. Prayer started to put on the breaks, but even thinking that tiny phrase, IT RUNS IN MY FAMILY, will release the breaks again.

It is so true that "the prayer that is of faith will save him who is sick, and the Lord will restore him; and if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven." James 5:15 (AMP) But remember I clearly said, "if you have faith (a firm relying trust) AND DO NOT DOUBT, you will receive..." Matthew 21:21 (AMP) Doubt is a mindset, that is established by past and present circumstance. Because the condition existed yesterday, and still exists today, it's natural for you to expect it to exist tomorrow, that equates to doubt that it will be gone tomorrow.

Making sure you have a stockpile of medication, and doctors appointment booked well in advance, and telling everyone your condition as if it is permanent, displays a mindset. For example, "I am a diabetic", no, no the correct mindset says, I am a warrior, in a temporary battle, winning against diabetes. My faith is killing diabetes day by day, tomorrow it will be closer to death, than today. One day I will wakeup and it will be gone. You can say you believe with all your heart, but your mindset can veto what you say, you are believing for.

Peter was doing awesome, "but when he perceived and felt the strong wind, his mindset changed, fear gripped him, as he looked at his present circumstance, and as he began to sink, he cried out, Lord, save me from death! [31] Instantly Jesus reached out His hand and caught and held him, saying to him, O you of little faith, why did you look at your present condition, which caused you to doubt?" Matthew 14:30-31 (AMP) His mindset changed from, wow! I'm doing the impossible, to I'm going to drown! And instantly his body became heavier than water again.

Face it either My word is wrong or your mindset is wrong. When I said,... I said, It is finished! And I bowed My head and gave up My spirit." John 19:30 (AMP) I gave you the power to break the legs of whatever has been running freely in your family for generations. Now today, put on My mindset, break both of it's legs now, and be the one in your family, who finally breaks the generational curse. You can then say, "cancer used to run in my family, but I broke both his legs, and stopped him.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment