Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WHO'S IN MY SEAT?

WHO'S IN MY SEAT?

For some strange reason wherever there is abundance and wealth, somebody is always in My seat. When I go to take My rightful place, in a man's heart, suddenly there is a woman sitting there. When try to sit on the throne of a woman's heart, I find, a man sitting there. I find cars parked in My seat, they build houses in My seat, and they build companies and empires where I am suppose to sit. And would you believe it, when I go to sit down where I am sure I can sit, a ministry jumps in and takes My place. I see web sights, billboards, signs on giant buildings, and they put somebody's name in front of Ministries. Yet they say, it's My ministry, so why do they put their name their? I know who is sitting in My seat!

If you think, I am just going to let this happen, think again! You are My temple and the last time "I found in My temple enclosure those who were selling oxen and sheep and doves, and the money changers sitting there in My place. [15] I made a lash (a whip) of cords, and drove them all out of the temple enclosure--both the sheep and the oxen--spilling and scattering the brokers'' money and upsetting and tossing around their trays (their stands). [16] Then to those who sold the doves I said, Take these things away (out of here)! Make not My Father's house a house of merchandise (a marketplace, a sales shop)" John 2:14-16 (AMP)

You who were lonely, I made you lonely so you would be intimate with Me, but you just had to have a spouse, and now you are miserable and more lonely than ever. You who are talented, I gave you those talents to work for Me so we could build the kingdom, but you decided to build your own kingdom. You sir, I gave you that car to travel for Me, not to worship it. You with the fancy home, that's not just for you, so you can show off, that's for the stranger you are supposed to take in. Mr. CEO, that business was given to you for the express purpose of feeding the hungry and helping the poor.

If you feel like your tables are being turned over, and money scattered all over, and your relationships are turning sour, don't be too quick to blame the devil. I remember when people thought I had a devil. The devil can only do what I allow. But when somebody is sitting in My seat, I don't need the devil to get your attention. When you committed to following Me, I took you serious, and you became My dwelling place, My house "and it is written in the Holy Scriptures, Zeal (the fervor of love) for My house will eat Me up. I will be consumed with jealousy for the honor of My house." John 2:17 (AMP)

Now if you think some, woman, man, car, house or business is just going to take over My house without all heaven breaking loose on you, think again. I am tearing things up big time. When I was on earth "I was with My disciples, I kept and preserved them in Fathers Name, in the knowledge and worship of Him. Those He gave Me, I guarded and protected, and not one of them perished or was lost except the son of perdition Judas Iscariot--the one who is was doomed to destruction, destined to be lost, that the Scripture might be fulfilled." John 17:12 (AMP) Listen friend, things are no different now, I am the same jealous God, I love you to much, to just let someone or something come in and take My place.

If you think you were miserable before you got saved, try letting someone take My place! Here is KINGDOM RULE NUMBER ONE, no other rule is more important that this:
THE KING OF KINGS ALWAYS SITS ON THE THRONE IN HIS TEMPLE

[38] This is the great (most important, principal) and first commandment. [37] You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind (intellect). " Matthew 22:37-38 (AMP) I make this loving suggestion; Save yourself a world of hurt, don't let anyone take My seat!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment