Saturday, November 3, 2012

SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT ME

SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT ME

Some of these things may shock you, but, let go of your theology for a moment and you will get over it. You have been taught things about Me that seemingly contradict themselves, like I am the all knowing God, yet you have also learned that your "sins and iniquities I will remember no more." Hebrews 10:17 (KJV) Now, how can I know all things, if I forget certain things? If I don't remember, I don't know.

You have also been taught that I am omni present, along with all knowing, then how will your teachers explain, that when I heard ... "the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah was great, and because their sin is very grievous; I said, [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know." Genesis 18:20-21 (KJV) You do understand that I cannot go some place, I already am. And the reason I went down was find out if what I was hearing was true. You cannot find out something you already know.

I don't want to shake your faith, just your theology. Did you know that one day I had bad thoughts toward your ancestors, I was so angry, I was going to kill them all; but Moses preached to Me that morning, and here is how it went down: Moses said to Me, his own creator; "Earnestly remember Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, Your servants, to whom You swore by Your own self and said to them, I will multiply your seed as the stars of the heavens, and all this land that I have spoken of will I give to your seed, and they shall inherit it forever. [14] Then I, yes Me, your Lord, turned from the evil which I had thought to do to My people." Exodus 32:13-14 (AMP) I was so angry, Moses had to remind Me of some of My plans and promises.

If I were omni present then I would not have created angels to work on your behalf. When My son "was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him." Mark 1:13 (KJV) they were sent in My place. I sent them to that place to minister in My place. They had their orders and knew what I wanted. It the human struggle to understand Me, men try to separate My presence into a manifest presence and some unnamed presence. If "two or three are gathered together in My name, and that's when, I am in the midst of them", Matthew 18:20 (KJV) where am I, when they are not gathered in My name?

Everyone concentrates on My still small voice, where I was, but they ignore where I was not. The fact that I told Elijah to Go forth, and stand upon the mount before Me and then I the creator of all things, passed by, and My presence caused a great and strong wind, and rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before Me ; but I was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but I was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire, but I was not in the fire; and after the fire a sound of gentle stillness and a still, small voice. 1 Kings 19:11-12 (KJV) Where was I then? Of course, where My voice was in the calm.

Ok I could go on for centuries revealing My self but let Me stop here and explain a little. Why some people have so much more revelation about Me that others is the simple fact that they follow hard after Me and want to know Me above all else. If I desire to do all the things that they teach, I am well able. I am able to be omni present, all knowing, and all powerful all the time, and at the same time, if I wanted to. But the secret is My desire to see My creation work, and therefore I set limitations on Myself to give room for you to expand and come after Me. I put within you a longing to know your creator and want you to seek, knock, and ask.

Now don't confuse My laws with My presence, My laws are active everywhere My creation is. If you step off a cliff My law of gravity sees that you fall, however if you have made Me your God, "My angels have orders to keep especial charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways of obedience and service." Psalm 91:11 (AMP) Now I will show you an exciting truth about our interaction. Because I deliberately limit My knowledge, I depend on you born again ones, to bring to My attention your needs, like Moses did, of course I know the needs of all man kind before hand, but I want you to "know, recognize, and acknowledge Me, in all their way and I will direct and make straight and plain your paths." Proverbs 3:6 (KJV)

Now this puts the importance of prayer and intercession back into the place where I designed it to be, the top of the list. Some people have My full attention, for one reason and one only, because I have their full attention. They eat, sleep and drink My will. Nothing is more important to them than Me. They have an open line to Me 24/7. You should also know, I have a special love for the children, especially orphans, so beware that you do not despise or feel scornful toward or think little of one of these little ones, for I tell you that in heaven their angels always are in the presence of and look upon My face, (reminding Me of how they are being treated)". Matthew 18:10 (AMP)

Just one more, to help mess up man's ideas of Me; If did not limit Myself, why would I seek anything. Remember when I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none." Ezekiel 22:30 (KJV) Listen I am the almighty one, and I can, if I wish, destroy all creation and exist alone, but I desire to interact with all My creation. To do this, I deliberately limited My power as My Son did when He "being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with Me: [7] But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: [8] And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] For this I highly exalted him, and have given him a name which is above every name:" Philippians 2:6-9 (KJV)

Now, how are you going to handle this revelation. Most of you will stop it, by clinging to your theology, sang this is not what I was taught, and continue to watch your favorite TV shows. But those who truly love Me will lay everything aside and seek My face, to learn if these things be true. Once you understand, you will realize how important you are, to your own destiny and to the destiny of those you love, you will seek Me with all your, heart, mind, and strength.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. [12] You shall call upon me, and you shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you. [13] And you will seek me, and find me , when you search for me with all your heart. [14] And I will be found of you: and I will turn your situation around, and set you free ... Jeremiah 29:11-14 (KJV)

Bottom line, your destiny is more up to you than Me, so as your faith is, so be it unto you!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment