Friday, November 23, 2012

YOU GOT TO DENY SOMEBODY

YOU GOT TO DENY SOMEBODY

There is no way you can serve two masters, "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." Luke 16:13 (KJV) Nor can you be under the control of an evil spirit and follow the leading of My Spirit. If I have called you, My calling is permanent and does not change with your decisions. "My gifts and My call are irrevocable. I never withdraw them when once they are given, and I do not change My mind about those to whom give My grace or to whom I send My call." Romans 11:29 (AMP)

If I tell you to walk right and you go to the left, My calling is still to the right, and will stand even if you never turn around. The question is who or what made you go left. This is where somebody must be denied. Was it your own desire? Then you must be the one that is denied. Listen, it's not just you, "but if any man wants to come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. "Matthew 16:24 (KJV) You are the greatest and hardest person to deny, because, "the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." Matthew 26:41 (KJV)

Secondly if a relationship made you go left, then the person must be denied "every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold blessing, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matthew 19:29 (KJV) If there is no denial, then there is no call on your life, because My calling never goes unopposed. "The desires of the flesh are always opposed to the Holy Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are opposed to the flesh (godless human nature); for these are antagonistic to each other continually withstanding and in conflict with each other, so that you are not free but are prevented from doing what you desire to do." Galatians 5:17 (AMP)

Listen My child, "you may not yourself have apprehended yet: but if you will, forget those things which are behind you, and reach forth to those things which are before, [14] and press toward the mark to the prize of your high calling which My Father has called you too," Philippians 3:13-14 (KJV) you will fulfill your destiny. Listen it's plain and simple, "if ________ ___________ (place your name there) wants to save his higher, spiritual, eternal life, he will lose it the lower, natural, temporal life which is lived only on earth; and if ________ _________ gives up his life which is lived only on earth for My sake and the Gospel's, he will save his higher, spiritual life in the eternal kingdom of God." Mark 8:35 (AMP)

This walk is not for flesh wimps that quit when a jezebel mouths off, but for the Jehu's who say "Who is on my side? who? [33]... Throw her down..." 2 Kings 9:33 (KJV) Wether Jezebel be your money, property, possessions, job, or a person you must "cast down even imaginations, and every single high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God and your high calling, and bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"
2 Corinthians 10:5 (KJV)

These are kingdom basics for all those that war in the spirit. This my friend is the good fight of faith, where all battles are fought and won or lost.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment