Thursday, November 29, 2012

PARTIALLY PARALYZED

PARTIALLY PARALYZED

The work I did on the cross, the stripes I bore and the blood I shed, were for your complete healing. For some strange reason many of you choose to remain partially paralyzed. The element of fear that remains in you is the fear of repetition. You may be set free in some sense, as far as your conscience is concerned, but you are far from being free indeed. Traumatic events in the past have actually paralyzed your forward motion in certain areas. Some of My daughters can never have a deep meaningful relationship with a man, because the memory of abuse has partially paralyzed your emotions.

There is no reason for you to stay paralyzed; don't you realize that I paid a great price, that I "might deliver and completely set free, all those, who through the haunting fear of death or the repetition of past abuses, are held in bondage throughout the whole course of your lives." Hebrews 2:15 (AMP) Some have let fear of repeated failures, paralyze their creative gifts, and will no longer venture past a, "do what your are told mentality".

Stop letting fear of repetition, lead you in circles until you die in your wilderness. You say, "I have lost My anointing", "I feel nothing", "I am like a zombie" and it's only because you are partially paralyzed with fear of repeating failures. The wrong decisions of the past, must never stop you from pressing on to the prize of your high calling. Like I told a woman who was totally paralyzed by wrong choices, "you have had five husbands, and the man you are now living with is not your husband..." [21] I said, "Woman, believe Me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father not merely in this mountain nor merely in Jerusalem. [23] A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when all true (genuine) worshipers, including you, will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers." John 4:18,21,23 (AMP)

The moment she heard that, she knew I had canceled out her the stain of five failed marriages, and she no longer had to fear rejection from anyone. Then she turned it around and used her five failed marriages as a weapon against the enemy. "the woman left her water jar and went away to the town. And she began telling the people, [29] Come, see a Man Who has told me everything that I ever did! Can this be, is not this the Christ? Must not this be the Messiah, the Anointed One? [30] So the people left the town and set out to go to Him." John 4:28-30 (AMP)

The enemy has chained you to your past failures and like a dog on a leash, hooked to a pole, you have circled until the chain is wrapped tight to the pole and you can no longer move, or hardly breath. So now take all your past failures and praise Me, for the lessons you have learned, in the school of hard knocks! I will enable you to grab the chains of divorce, failed business, bankruptcy, delinquent children, and any addictions, and beat the enemy back, and set many captives as yourself, free. Don't you realize I cannot set someone free, unless they are first bound by something. Your chains are My opportunity to show My power.

The enemy knows, the moment you discover that the chain is broken and sees it in your hand, instead of around your neck, he's got to flee. There are many of you whom I have anointed to do mighty exploits, but religion has chained you up and made you to sit in the corner of a room marked [UNWORTHY! DO NOT USE]. Now hear this, and hear it clear! "The Spirit of the Lord is upon you, because He hath anointed you to preach the gospel to the poor; He hath sent you to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, [19] To preach the acceptable year of the Lord." Luke 4:18-19 (KJV)

Let Me finish My story about the woman using her five failed marriages, "Now numerous Samaritans from that town believed in and trusted in Me, because of what the woman said, when she declared and testified, "He told me everything that I ever did". [40] So when the Samaritans arrived, they asked Me to remain with them, and I stayed there two days, revival broke out [41] and many more believed in and adhered to and relied on Me because of My personal message what I said. [42] And they told the woman, Now we no longer believe (trust, have faith) just because of what you said; for we have heard Him ourselves personally, and we know that He truly is the Savior of the world, the Christ." John 4:39-42 (AMP)

Wow!!!, are you getting it? I can even anoint your past failures to spark a mighty revival and save a whole city! Now get up out of that corner of depression, shake off the chains of the religious bigots, kick down the door and do what you are anointed to do. Use your past wrong choices to crush the enemy, and make all your wrong choices work for you.

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment