Sunday, November 18, 2012

YOUR CREATOR SAYS, THANK YOU!!!

YOUR CREATOR SAYS, THANK YOU!!!

It's nice that you went to bible school and learned homiletics and took a course 
in public speaking, but the only thing I remember is, yesterday when I was so 
hungry and you gave Me food. I guess it's nice that you spent so much time 
putting all your sermons together, those catchy introductions, point one, point 
two, point three, and an that emotional closing, but the thing I remember is the 
times, "I was thirsty and you gave Me something to drink. 

The people in the community said they were impressed with your radio programs, 
and I guess they were, but what impressed Me about you is, you had never even 
met Me before, I was a total stranger and you brought Me together with yourself 
and welcomed and entertained and lodged Me," Matthew 25:35 (AMP) Now that's 
impressive. 

It's ok to do all the little things that impress people but in the kingdom we 
want to know, did you bring any food? It's really great that you have all those 
services for believers, I enjoy the way you worship Me, but when I can't be 
there because "I am in prison, you come to see Me, and actually bring the 
service to Me", now that really touches My Fathers heart. I remember when 
couldn't come to church because "I was naked and you actually got some expensive 
clothes and clothed Me, boy did you make Me look good! 

Oh I will never forget the time I was so sick, I was laying there to sick to 
move, wondering if anyone cared, but you dropped everything and came to visit 
Me, with help and ministering care, " Matthew 25:36 (AMP) What a beautiful sight 
you were. Now don't say, when did you see Me in these conditions, you know very 
well that "in so far as you did it for one of the least of these (that is in the 
estimation of men) you did it for Me." Matthew 25:40 (AMP) I just want to say a 
great big THANK YOU to My children for doing these things, I have a great reward 
for you, wait until you see what it is!

Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/ 
Best regards
Jim Hammerle
 
Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment