Wednesday, November 21, 2012

STOP PRAYING FOR ISRAEL TO WIN

STOP PRAYING FOR ISRAEL TO WIN

Instead pray for them to surrender. Never in history have My people repented from a place of victory, because they are a proud, rebellious and stubborn people. From the time of Moses until now, nothing has changed, I have blessed them and given them a land and prospered them, but they still go their own way. There are more atheists, per person, in Israel now, than any other nation. Why would you the western church think, I would bless this rebellion now, when I have never done so before. Now listen, and listen good, ONLY ONLY ONLY, "If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves, pray, seek, crave, and require of necessity My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14 (AMP) and only then!!!

This is what My church must be praying for, that the Jewish people, not the nation but the individual people, will open their hearts to their Messiah. I never said, the nation of Israel would be saved, I said: The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. [32] And whoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered and saved, for in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the Lord has said, and among the REMNANT of survivors, NOT THE STATE, shall be those whom the Lord calls." Joel 2:31-32 (AMP)

"I, the Holy One of Israel, said this before and I can say it again after thousands of years have passed; Because you despise and spurn My word and (trust in the United States and other nations) with their cunning and oppression, and crookedness and perverseness, and you rely on them, [13] Therefore this iniquity and guilt will be to you like a broken section of a high wall, bulging out and ready at some distant day to fall, whose crash will then come suddenly and swiftly, in an instant...

[15] I, the Holy One of Israel say again: In returning to Me and resting in Me you shall be saved; in quietness and in trusting confidence shall be your strength. But you would not, [16] And you are still saying, "No! We will speed our own course in jets, tanks, and ground forces! And now (WE HAVE THE IRON DOME) to protect us!" Therefore you will speed in flight from your enemies! You said, We will ride upon swift steeds doing our own way! Therefore will they who pursue you be swift, so swift that [17] One thousand of you will flee at the threat of one of them; at the threat of five you will flee till you are left like a beacon or a flagpole on the top of a mountain, and like a signal on a hill.

[18] (Listen, all My people, not just Israel, but also those who have been grafted in, too) I earnestly wait, expecting, looking, and longing to be gracious to you; and therefore I lift Myself up, that I may have mercy on you and show loving-kindness to you. For the I am a God of justice. Blessed (happy, fortunate, to be envied) are all those who earnestly wait for Me, who expect and look and long for Me and for My victory, My favor, My love, My peace, My joy, and My matchless, unbroken companionship!" Isaiah 30:12-13,15-18 (AMP)

Western believers, when you pray for the peace of Jerusalem, do not pray ignorantly, peace is impossible without the prince of peace! Just because there has been the absence of rockets, does not mean that peace has reigned there. I, the Prince of Peace must reign in the hearts of its residents, and leaders, for there to be peace in Jerusalem. Pray intelligently, pray a born again experience for Jerusalem residents and in city hall. Pray for them to surrender to the King of Kings, and I will be their iron dome, and no rocket will ever get through!

No comments:

Post a Comment