Monday, November 12, 2012

KISS

KISS

Keep it simple son! When things start to get confusing you need to recognize that the enemy is in the room trying to take freedom from those who are walking in simple truth.
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith I have made you free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." Galatians 5:1 (KJV) Every calling is simple, My anointing is simple and My truth is simple. These are all designed for one thing, SIMPLE FREEDOM. Freedom is simply the absence of confusion. Education is good to a certain degree to walk on planet earth, and education helps clear confusion, but it must always, always be wrapped in the simple anointing or the enemy will use it to entangle you with a thousand confusing questions. Beware when a teaching leads to more questions than answers.

There are a few who are called and anointed by Me to study and explain how things work, called teachers. "But not many of you should become teachers (self-constituted censors and reprovers of others), for you know that you teachers will be judged by a higher standard and with greater severity than other people; thus you assume the greater accountability and the more condemnation. James 3:1 (AMP) My teachers lead to greater works, but many teachers are sent in by the enemy to bring confusion and doubt and stop the My kingdom workers. Remember "you are My workmanship, created in Me, unto good works, which Father has before ordained that you should walk in them." Ephesians 2:10 (KJV)

When the explanation brings more confusion and begins to entangle My work with "doubtful disputations" Romans 14:1 (KJV) stop the teacher, it's not it's not My teacher or teaching. My teachers always lead to a greater and easier work. The greys begin separate into black and white. A black and white ministry sets people free. Luke warm is grey. When in doubt leave it out! When you are starting to get confused, come directly to Me, because these things have I written unto you concerning educators that seduce you. [27] Listen, the anointing which ye have received of Me abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Me." 1 John 2:27 (KJV)

If the teaching is not making your work easier and faster then it is from the enemy, sent to entangle you with the doctrines of men. There are many who were once sold out workman, that have become professional students, so entangled and actually so addicted to learning how My kingdom works, that they never work. If the teacher is not demonstrating what he teaches get out of his class, it only a theory. I have sent teachers as a gift to the body not so you can hang a worthless piece of paper on your wall, but to enlighten, to set free, and to lift the burden by clearing up confusion because "I am not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." 1 Corinthians 14:33 (KJV)

My teachings are simple, My kingdom is simple, and so is My love, so walk in the simplicity of a child, and you will be in My kingdom.


Visit my blog to review all messages http://www.fromthethroneroom.blogspot.com/
Best regards
Jim Hammerle

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment